Chapter 15

YOUR POV

After what happened on that night few days ago about what just Giyu confessed to me makes me really happy and be on the mood all day even in my missions I got them finished them right away and report to Oyakata-sama before going back to his estate.But,I'm always welcomed by his silent atmosphere and got always embarrassed ourselves when it's just the two of us are around the estate especially with our paired up mission together alone by Oyakata-sama.

Currently,I'm having a tea and talk with Muichi outside the yard.Muichi surprisingly visits me today by unknown reason while Maye and Kaito were inside doing some chores and probably Giyu would stare at us inside in his estate just like how he acted when Rengoku-san would drop by here.

"How's your stay at Tomioka-san's estate,(Y/n)-nee?"He asked as he looked at me with those dull eyes.

I may just reply to him in casual and he would just stare at me with those pair of dull eyes of his as usual,but I could sense that his words were like almost dead for me to reach them out as a good and bright one.Compare to Shinubo,Muichi is more difficult to know his real feelings and the emotions behind all of those words he would utter out.

'Somehow..I wanted myself either anyone to break his feelings out from the dullness of his eyes went to warmer one even once from that person that would break through it..I wanted to see his facial expression again that made me happy when we first meet and talked about things after it became dull like those dull eyes of his..'

"It's nice..So,what brings you here Muichi?"I asked as he just looked up to the clear sky above while playing with his tea cup gently.

"I..I just wanted to know if it's true.."He said.

"True? What do you mean,Muichi?"I asked raising a brow as he looked at me once again.

"I heard from Rengoku-san that it seems you and Tomioka-san are kind of being lovers now--"

*COUGH COUGH*

"Here! S-Some water (Y/n)-nee.."Thankfully Muichi handed me a water to drink it up and went back to my good state after getting choke by my own tea.

"T-Thanks for the water Muichi.."I said as just nods in respond.

"And..About what to say back from your question..I-It's not exactly as that.."I said and trying to creep a smile into my lips as he looked at me with his suspicious dull eyes.

"Tell me,what do you really feel about those moments you had with Tomioka-san? I know even if that was love or something more than that I still wanted to know.."He said as I scratch my cheek slowly.

'How am I supposed to tell him in the right way? What I mean is that..I don't even know what Giyu is thinking of me--Thinking of what we both really are??'