Chapter 18

*SPOILER ALERT!!*

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Sunlight Breathing Technique:Third Form:Day Star!"

"Demon Art Technique:Replica Kokushibo:Pearl Flower Moongazing."

"Sunlight Breathing Technique:First Form:Ray of Sunlight!"

"Demon Art Technique:Replica Kokusibo:Lonely Moon!"

*THUD*

*BLOOD COUGHING*

"C-Crap..."Himari got thrown into the hard wall and started coughing out more of blood and started to having problems with her breaths.

"Are you regretting your decisions now towards me?"Hikope said with a deep and rusty voice with an imitating aura that makes Himari froze on the ground.

"N-Never.."Himari manages to utter the word out which makes Hikope's eyebrows went into a frown.

"So that's it,huh.."He said as he started swinging his blade using another Demon Art technique of him.

"Demon Art Technique:Replica Kokushibo:Loathsome Moon,Chains."

*BANG*

Himari was sent off backwards to another room by Hikope's Demon Art Technique which is Replica and leave a scratch to Himari's left side of her waistband which she winced in pain from the attack that Hikope send.

'So this is how powerful Kokushibo's crescent moon when it hit on somewhere dangerous on my body,huh..'Himari thought as she tried to stand up only to get caught on the neck by Hikope as his grip on Himari's neck tighten more.

"Ackkk---"

Himari tried to swing her nichirn blade and use one of her form even if it kills her just to give a gap between the two of them but unlucky for her,she lost the grip on the nichirin blade and drop it making her only the chance to defend herself using her own capability on physical.

"If you beg for my forgiveness,then I would not mind reconsider to forgive you for your sins."Hikope said while choking Himari using his one hand.

"I would never ask for f-forgiveness into s-someone also w-who has the s-same face as H-Haito.."Himari said while struggling to breath.

"Is that so."Hikope said as he's indeed mad and tighten once more into his grip which makes Himari starting losing consciousness.