Chapter 17

TOMIOKA'S POV

I've been fighting the Biwa demon for a quite long minutes already and the grumble upstairs were still be heard by a blade clashing with something and heavy footsteps could be heard also something splattered out.

"It seems like his bride is lowering her breathing forms could it be that she's taken a soft spot to him?"The Biwa demon spoke as a vein pops out from my forehead.

"Don't speak."I said as I launch myself with a charge of breathing technique form towards her.

"Water Breathing Technique:Flowing Dance."

I swing and bends my blade in a winding motion along with my body and dances in a flowing pattern and slicing every thing that blocks my path towards her using her demon technique.

'She isn't even part of the twelve demon moons neither in the lower ranks,but (Y/n) is fighting two difficult things for her..The demon was already lower one and in any days he could be in the upper ranks and the demon is also her first past lover..What's the real reason that make Oyakata-sama wants me to hear those words they had with each other at the beginning? Isn't it only to make me face the reality about (Y/n)'s relationship? Or is it really something else?'

*BIWA STRING SOUNDS*

"Water Breathing Technique:Waterfall Basin."

*THUD*

'I need to finish this fast as I can and accompany her..It's not like I don't trust about her abilities and her powerful breathing techniques,but by her emotions about this serious matter for her whether to kill it or be with it and that last part is that I won't accept..'

"My Biwa somehow tells me something that you're such in a hurry base from your aura that you wanted to kill me right away is it because you're worried about his bride?"She said still playing with her instrument.

"You've got something wrong and that's my bride not his..We're already lovers and I'm not stopping on going more farther than that."I said as I jump in safe spots from the upside down corners she keeps going using her technique.

"Well,it's definitely going to be his,he always get what he wanted even if it means to have bloods in his mouth nor to his hands---"

"And that would definitely end here.."I spoke as I land safely after I successfully hurt her.

*THUD*

"Water Breathing Technique:Splashing Water Flow.."

"AAGGGHHHHHH!!--"

"I didn't sign up for this!"