Chapter 16

*SPOILER ALERT!!*

3RD PERSON'S POV

Both (Y/n) and Giyu were out for the mission that was really a big deal for (Y/n) to slay the love of her life before.The first past lover that she has that turned into a man-eating demon whom feeding themselves for the human beings.On the other hand,Rengoku the Flame hashira was also assigned for a mission to the train that has been reported that killed tons of peoples and demon slayers that were send to investigate.

"Going out for the mission already?"Shinubo the Insect hashira asked as Rengoku turned his back to face her with his bright smile as he nods while his hands were on his hips still surrounding with his strong sense of justice.

"Yes,I am..I need to start and end it right away since I wanted to catch things up more when those two finally went back from their new mission together."He said as Shinubo chuckled.

"Weren't you also worried about Himari-san?"She asked as Rengoku nod his head.

"Yes,I also am but I know that she can do it since she's strong and Tomioka-san is also with her..Gladly,your plan was really a huge success that Tomioka-san finally confessed about the feelings that he has been hiding for months."He said.

"That's nothing to make me praise.I just thought that Himari-san would be also a best fit to Tomioka-san since they've been always together even with or without duty..By the way,I hope you're doing well for this mission it has been killing tons of our members and never came back."Shinubo said with a worried expression she shown to Rengoku.

"Don't be! I'll make it as I can!"He said as Shinubo just nod her head in trusting with his words.

"Alright..We'll be waiting for you to come back after this mission."Shinubo said as then Rengoku walk away from the Ubuyashiki estate heading to his way on the train that were assigned for him into a mission.

~ON (Y/N) WITH GIYU~

It was a normal hot sunny day for the two while disguising themselves from the normal clothes around the place they were on for the mission of killing the new lower moon six demon moons and was also the culprit of the attack on that night to the Himari estate and created a huge scene of chaos for them.

"Are you sure that we'll need to wait for the night? We can just attack him right on the spot of his area."Giyu said as (Y/n) shake her head.

"It's better if we attacked him on his place where less people are being alert and around unless if we wanted to create a scene and give harms to the people around."She said.

"Yeah,sorry.."Giyu said as they still sat on the wooden chair they were at.

The two continued to wait for the night to come to start their mission of killing the demon that was also the past first lover of (Y/n) Himari which is Himoroshi Haito.Then,the night finally comes and the two just finished their dinner for a few minutes earlier and went to a empty alley on putting with their fox mask that Urokodaki-san the former Water Hashira for a charm protection and make sure to ready for their nichirin blades to kill the demon for tonight.