AWAKEN

I was never like everyone in my family

I was never like everyone in my family. I was always different. Mom was an incredible politician and respectable leader. Dad was an amazing pilot and reformed smuggler. Uncle Luke was one of the last Jedi around. Big brother Ben was next to become that.

A Jedi.

I wasn't that. I was nothing special.

I am just Amara Solo. A daughter of the Skywalker legacy without any magically powers in the ways of the Force. A daughter of a well spoken political icon who couldn't get through a meeting with senators without pissing one of them off. A daughter who can barely operate a ship probably without crashing it.

I am just me.

That was until one day.

Kylo Ren ruined my life

Kylo Ren ruined my life. His gain to power and thirst for destruction ripped my family apart. It all started after my brother, Ben, died. Uncle Luke disappeared due to feeling guilty about my brother. I didn't blame him though.

Mom and dad fought. They fought a lot.

They thought I couldn't see it but I did. They thought that they were being sneaky but I wasn't a child anymore. I was fifteen and I knew when things were wrong.

Dad left a little after that.

I decided to join up with mom at the Resistance. I wasn't sure what I could do there. Help where exactly? But mom wanted me close and I didn't want to loose more family.

So Amara Solo had worked her way up to Captain Solo, and has her eyes set out on stopping Kylo Ren and the First Order.

.

..

...

Chloe Bennet is Amara Solo

Tessa Thompson is Vira Kalo

Nicholas Hoult is Torrin Kallus

Temuera Morrison us Rex

Brenton Thwaites is Jace/JC-0807

Rachel Bilson is Ara Naberrie

Brett Dalton is Dorian Naberrie

Jake Gyllenhaal is Ronon Nexus

Jackson Robert Scott is Orson

Everyone else is portrayed by their original actors/actresses!

(published originally: 1/13/20)

(reuploaded: 7/18/21)

(A/N: I don't know what happened to Awaken. I am literally freaking out because this is one of my proudest work and it just vanished from my page. I didn't delete it and now quite sure where it went. I sent a message to support on Wattpad to hopefully fix things, until then I am going to reupload Awaken from a backup source. However, I didn't have the last few chapters saved so I guess I'll have to write them differently. I am sorry. I have all the way up until the end of the Brotherhood. So yeah. I am sorry. This is making me really anxious and upset. Hope everything works out in the end. -ICrzy)