41

A YEAR has passed. Amara awaken before sunrise as it has become her habit in the last few months. She had ran off into the jungle of Ajan Kloss armed with her saber and a comm link, in case she hears about Poe's return from his mission before making it back to base.

She ran through the jungle. Jumping into the air and flipping over a log.

Since she had spent all her time focusing on training, her abilities were something not to question. Sure, her vision of a year ago on Yavin 4 was never addressed. The man and the planet, but she had learned that somethings may not be answered. And that she'd need to move on. Amara reached her location and climbed up the rock formation. She didn't even tie a vine to her waist anymore. She was that comfortable with her ability.

Once she reached the top, she was met with the Force ghost of Anakin Skywalker.

"Here to watch the sunrise, Amara?" Anakin teases.

Amara smirks and shakes her head, "Not at all Master Skywalker," She says, "I'm ready for training."

Anakin sighs, "I've taught you everything you need to know, Amara. You don't need me anymore." He says.

Amara's eyebrows furrow, "Sure I do," She answers.

"You know how to fight properly. You know how to control your feelings and emotions through battle. You even know how to do the Jedi mind trick." Anakin lists off, "You can levitate things through the Force. Do you want me to go on?"

Amara pouts, "Come on grandpa," She teases that word in his face, "There has to be something else you haven't taught me."

Anakin hesitates for a moment. But despite his best efforts, Amara saw it. She took a step forward to the Force ghost and pointed to him.

"There is something," She says, "Come on, why are you holding out on me?"

Anakin glanced at her, "Because you aren't ready."

Amara scoffs, "First you say I don't need you anymore and now you say I'm not ready." She crosses her arms on her chest, "Which is it?"

"Both, Amara. You are ready to handle anything Kylo Ren throws at you if you come into battle with him. But you are not ready for that." Anakin says.

"Ready for what exactly?" Amara asks.

Anakin shakes his head, "No. No. We're not going to even discuss it further. Instead, since you want to train just get into position and practice fighting stances."

Amara groans.

"You came here to train, Amara. So that is what we'll do." Anakin says.

Amara groans again and then mutters to herself. She passes her grandfather's Force ghost to head to the center of the top of the rock formation. Meanwhile, Anakin watches his granddaughter ignite her green saber and get into a fighting stance.

"When did I become Obi-Wan?" Anakin says to himself.

{RISE OF SKYWALKER}

REY WAS putting Jedi text inside a bag. She was in the jungle but not too far out in the jungle. She had been mediating in the jungle during the first part of her day, then went to the training course. Where she got distracted and a tree ended up falling on little BB-8. It damaged him slightly, which Rey knew would irritate Poe. Poe tends to be very protective of the droid. Maybe more than Amara, but then again, Poe and Rey both knew Amara could handle things herself whereas BB-8 was just a small droid.

"I didn't finish the training course, got distracted." Rey says.

She stands up and turns around, standing behind her is Leia. Rey looks at her Jedi master and put the strap of her staff over her shoulders. Rey moved to walk over to Leia, her hands holding onto her staff as she approached the General of the Resistance.