63

THEY WERE escorted to a communication room in order to plan how to find and locate Jetu before he tries to send another bounty hunter or worst after Senator Ara, Finn, and Poe. Now out of their evening elegant wear and back to their regular clothes, the four including Dorian, Senator Ara, and a few guards all were making their next plan of action.

"Jetu was raised on Naboo," Ara confesses, "His father knew the senator of Naboo before my time in office. This was when I was Queen of Naboo."

Finn glanced at Ara, "You were queen?"

Ara nods, "Yes, the people of Naboo elect a young girl into the title of queen because they believe young girls possess a pure and childlike wisdom that adults lack." She says.

Finn nods sort of understanding but not really.

"Jetu served as a senator? Was it for Naboo?" Rey asks.

Ara shakes her head.

"He wasn't popular among the people of Naboo. Not even the Gungans like him." Dorian says, "His ideals were too racial and extreme."

Amara crosses her arms on her chest, "So extreme he'd be willing to hire assassins to shut up people he oppose."

Ara nods, "He was never what a senator needed to be. He was too focused on his own goals instead the means of his people." Ara says, "When I was Queen of Naboo, he disliked the fact I did not want to be involved in the war. I decided to be a neutral ground and if the Resistance or the First Order decided to attack, they'd have hell to pay."

Amara gives a small smile.

"What a threat from a young girl," Poe says.

Ara looks at him, "It was effective, General Dameron. I didn't get any form of communication from the First Order or the Resistance." She says, "My duty as the queen was my people and my duty as their senator is the same."

Poe gives her a small smile, "I respect that."

"I knew you would," Ara says and gestures to the others, "All of you would."

Amara pulls up a holo surveillance footage of the Mandalorian on the roof. The others gather around and watch it. They watched as he communicated with someone through a holocomm, before setting up his sniper to take his first shot.

"He was contact by someone, likely Jetu." Amara says.

Poe pauses the footage, "The angle he is in," He says, "He is aimed at one of us. But which one?"

Rey looks at the footage and frowns, "Ara." She says.

All eyes shift to her.

"I mean- I believe it was Senator Ara." Rey says.

Amara and Rey exchanged glances at each other. It seems not only Poe was wondering what happened between them on the roof, Finn glanced at the girls a bit confused.

"And you're certain, Jedi Master Rey?" Ara asks.

Amara glanced at Rey to Ara, "Yes." She says, "I have this odd ability, I discovered a year ago where I can sort of just read people. I know it makes no sense but I got what I needed from him."

"He wore a helmet." Ara spoke, "Mandalorians do not take off their helmet. It is not in their nature."

Amara nods, "Right, my ability allows to see beyond the helmet." She say, "Like I said, it is just hard to explain."

Ara nods and keeps her eyes on Amara briefly, "It sounds like the Force is quite complained." She says.

Amara glanced from Rey to Ara, "It kind of is." Amara says.