7

UNDER FIRE was exactly what Amara had expected to happen. The four of them were taking cover from trooper blasts. Finn and Han were firing their blasters at Stormtroopers, some getting hit and others using cover to protect themselves. Chewie pulls some explosives out of the duffel and blasts doors nearby. Amara grits her teeth, she steps into view and extends her hand forward, she send the remaining troopers back and hitting the wall.

Amara turns to them, "Come on," She says, "We can't be wasting time!"

Amara begins to head in the direction they were going before, Chewie goes after her and then Finn. Han groans.

"She is too much like her mother," Han says.

Han goes after them.

When Han goes around the corner they are met with more fire power. Amara held her blaster and fired from her cover. She glanced at Finn and noticed the saber on his belt, Amara ignites the lightsaber and stands in the line of fire, she used the blade to doge the blasts.

Finn turns to Han, "We have to find Rey-!"

Han turns to Finn, "We can only go as fast as we can right now." He says, "See if you haven't noticed but we have troopers up our asses."

"I know, I know." Finn says.

Han glanced at his daughter to Finn, "You two go ahead," He says, "We'll cover you."

"Solo?" Finn asks.

Han looks at Finn, "You want to find Rey, right?"

Finn nods.

"So we'll do it," He says, "You up for it?"

Amara caught a glimpse after taking down the final trooper of something to her left. Amara walked over and noticed someone climbing out from the inside of the wall. Carefully that person was climbing back to the main level.

"Uh, dad?" Amara says.

Han turns to her and saw where she pointed. Han seemed shocked, but Finn hadn't noticed. He was growing annoyed that no one was listening to him.

"What are you doing?" Finn asks, "I'm trying to come up with a plan and you are completely ignoring me-,"

"Finn," Amara says, "Look."

Finn looks at the direction Amara says. He sees her. Rey.

"Come on," Finn says, "We gotta get to her."

Amara turns of the saber and hands it back to Finn. Finn sprints off in the direction without wasting another second, Amara looks at her dad.

"I find her and get no thank you," Amara says, "These trooper were not taught manners."

Han shakes his head at her attempt of humor. And with that said Han, Amara, and Chewie followed after Finn in the direction of where Rey was going to. She was heading to corridor 6, which was close to them. Real close.

{THE FORCE AWAKENS}

REY CLIMBS up to the corridor, vigilant. She hears a sound. She swoops her rifle and points it at her enemy, or at least what she thought was her enemy. Instead, standing there was no enemy. Standing there was Finn, Han, Chewie, and a girl that Rey didn't know. Although, the girl did look like Han, and also remained her of someone else. Rey was stunned. She couldn't believe it. Rey wanted to hug Finn and she could tell her wanted to do the same thing.

"Are you alright?" Han asks.

Rey looks at him, "Yeah."

Han nods, "Good."