62

AMARA ONLY read of Naboo in the texts she studied as a child. Her mother never spoke much about it besides how it was the birth of Amara's grandmother. The trip to Naboo was quite a long one, Poe and Rey had piloted their cruiser as Finn and Amara just sat by. Finn was ordered by Rey to practice mediating on the trip to Naboo, whereas Amara was just laying in her quarters waiting for arrival.

Naboo.

She always knew she had family there, but never had reached out in the past. Neither had her mother. Amara wasn't sure what to expect from meeting the senator. If it'll be friendly or not.

Amara sighs and sits up in the cot in her quarters. Her eyes drift to the clothes hanging on the hanger by the door. It was nicer clothes. She as well as the others were told to dress well, and not like you've been living on a jungle planet for over a year.

Amara stands up and looks at the dress. She was to wear a red dress. The dress was a long gown, with sleeves resting at her elbows. The dress had no patterns not design besides the plain red silk material.

"Amara," A voice came through her comm.

"Yeah, Poe?" Amara asks.

"We've reached Naboo," Poe says through the comms, "Might want to get dressed."

Amara sighs, "Yeah, yeah."

Amara got up and touched the silk red dress and then toward the cot she had been laying on, resting on the cot was her lightsaber.

{RISE OF SKYWALKER}

AMARA STEPPED out of her quarters and found R2-D2. The women walked over to the droid and knelt down in front of him.

"R2," Amara says holding her saber, "I want you to hold onto this for me. I can't go into the palace holding my saber in the open and I know I can trust you not to break it."

R2 beeps at her, agreeing.

"Oh wow, Amara." It was Finn.

Amara turned around and saw Finn.

Finn was dressed in a nice white dress shirt, a nicely steamed black jacket, black pants, and black boots.

"You clean up nicely," Amara grins.

"Me? I look under dressed compared to you," He says.

Amara did look a bit over dressed. She had wore the nice formal dress, but her hair was not down just usual or in a ponytail braid. Instead her hair was in two side buns in honor of her mother. Amara managed to put on light makeup, mostly to cover the small bruising from Exegol.

"I have to make a good impression," Amara says.

"Don't we all," Poe says.

Stepping over was Poe and Rey.

Rey was wearing the tradition Jedi ropes, but didn't wear a cloak with it. Rey had her saber on her belt, out in the open. Rey's hair was in her signature three buns. Poe was wearing a nice white shirt, a black leather vest, black pants, and black boots. His hair even seemed to be combed back to look a little more tamed than usual.

Poe steps over and gives Amara a smile.

"You look beautiful," He says.

Amara grins, "I look ridiculous." She says.

Poe shakes his head, "Nonsense." He says, "You look incredible. Breathtaking."

Amara looks into his eyes and smiles.

Rey steps next to them, "You gonna give her compliments all day or are we going to get off the ship?" She asks.

Poe nods, "Right- uh yeah. Let's go." He says.