...𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵...

"Hehe...I want the exact same thing you want......I want to be free..."

Dimitri widened his eyes and stood off the floor. Stepping back as {Name} went forward to him.

"I don't- I don't want freedom! I want her to notice me as her....as her son!"

{Name} chuckled at his pathetic state. She stopped caring, she was too blinded with the anger she grew for that bitch Dimitri calls his mother.

"But you won't be notice unless your free Dimitri, free from her eyes. Like you said, she can never love anymore so why stick around the bush no? Just join me in escaping Dimitri...."

{Name} went towards Dimitri and motioned him to kneeled down. She whispered in his pointy ears.

"And I can bring you the ending you want."

Dimitri widened his eyes but questioned her judgement.

"How do you know what I want?"

"I can tell it in your eyes....Now bring me information about Lady A and we can plan on escaping from her!"

Dimitri gulped when {Name} extending her hands towards his long ones. He was reluctant, should he trust her? He was curious on what freedom she was talking about.

"If...If we do this, can you promise that you won't plan something to harm my mother?"

{Name} rose a brow,  it surprised her on how he still cared about the bitch.
She then smirked again.

"Of course! I am a girl of my word!"

Dimitri slowly nodded and hesitantly shook {Name}'s hand.

The deal has been set, {Name} and Dimitri Alphine will work together to escape the the grand duchess Lady Alphine.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If only the other one notice the other crossing their other finger.