𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟿: 𝙳𝚎𝚓𝚊 𝚟𝚞

"Um.."

A 10 years old Kanae mumbled as she looked at the girl right in front of her. Her sister, Shinobu, was hiding right behind her, glaring at the girl.

"Hello?"

Kanae said timidly. The {hair color} girl crossed her arms and looked to the side.

"Hi.."

Another awkward silence emerged. Kanae looked carefully at the girl, seeing that she still has a lump on her head.

"Um...What's your name?"

"..."

{Name} stayed quiet.

"U-umm..Hello?"

"Oi! My sister is asking what's your name!"

"Shinobu! Don't be rude!"

"Why do you wanna know?"

They looked at the girl who glared at them. She had her face pouted and gave a stubborn look.

"B-because..um.."

"Look, ignore what that woman said. You can play without me or something. I can sleep on the tree while waiting for her."

{Name} rolled her eyes and climbed up the tree to get to the tree branch. Kanae frantically stopped her because the branch she was aiming at wasn't stable enough for her body.

Shinobu had climbed it earlier because she was small but with {Name} being Kanae's height, It was gonna break If she put her whole weight on it.

"W-wait! Its not best to climb up that tree!"

Kanae warned but it was too late. The second {Name} put her weight on a branch, the whole tree branch collapsed.

"KYA!"

"Oh no!"

{Name} fell on the branche's remains. Kanae ran and frantically checked her to see If she was injured.

"S-shinobu! Please get the first aid kit!"

"Hai!"

Little shinobu ran inside the house and to the storage where they kept their medicines and med kits.

"Are you alright?"

Kanae asked while looking at {Name}. {Name} was holding the left side of her head, wincing. Kanae saw that she had injured the lump Rangiku gave her earlier. There was also a big wound on her right arm.

"Nee-san! I got it!"

Shinobu came back. Kanae quickly got cottons, alcohol, and bandages out of the kit. She grabbed {Name}'s arm but {Name} pulled back.

"What are you doing?"

{Name} said with a sneer but that didn't affect Kanae at all.