𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛)

Oliver x Reader

"You're really kind Lady {Name}... Thank you for being you.."

.
.
.

Oliver nodded and greeted Ray a goodbye. He went towards the wing where the master's bedroom was. He distracted himself with the artistic hallway he always got lost in whenever he walked around.

He distracted himself with the antique vases, the perfect flowers they held, the marble flooring, the row of chandeliers, the wooden but expensive tables, to one guilty feeling.

Nervousness

He was nervous to have a conversation with Lady {Name}. He had this gut feeling of fear and intimidation for her. Don't get him wrong, he knows that she is a nice person, but he can't bring himself to talk to her so casually.

He didn't even know why! Maybe it was because she lived in such a beautiful mansion? Or that she has a demon butler on her side? Maybe Its because she works along side a powerful man? or maybe its because....

She kills...

'I say that like I didn't just took part on killing an important figure in the kingdom.'

No It can't be. She and him had killed before. Oliver has killed demons before and so has she. That was no reason to ever feel below her.

Oliver sighed in frustration. He was caught up in his own thoughts that he almost walked passed his destination. He took a few steps back and collected his thoughts before ever knocking.

He remembered how he got into this situation. God dammit, he shouldn't have told Zack or Sonya about his feeling.

"I appreciate your kindness Sir Oliver, but I will take it from here."

Darius said to Oliver as they finished setting up the long dining table. Oliver simply chuckled and handed him a golden fork.

"Don't worry about it Sir, I just wanna help."

He smiled gently. Darius only nodded and placed the fork down the last table. It was all done, the cutlery was all prepared. All it needs know is the food and the people. Speaking of which, the sound of running steps came in the door.

The door slammed opened as children, old and young, came in to eat.

"Its lunchtime!"

They all said as they sat at there favorite spots. Yuugo and Lucas came in and greeted Oliver with a hey.

"Hey Oliver, Darius"

Yuugo said as he sat down where he stood.

"Good afternoon Sir Yuugo, Sir Lucas"

"Good afternoon Darius"

Lucas greeted as he sat down next to Yuugo.

"Where were you two?"

Oliver asked.