𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: (𝚁𝚊𝚢)

Ray x Reader

"I like girls who got (little fat/more fat) on them."

.
.
.

After a very chaotic breakfast, {Name} decided to go to her walking closet. She was just gonna be there to chill, not to try the wonky dresses she could barely walk on, or the accessories that looked like they were glittered with 'richness'.

When she opened the door, she wasn't expecting to find people inside. More importantly, she never expected her loner friend to be there but she did expect Gilda to be there. But she never expected BOTH of them to be there at the same time.

"Hello people who shouldn't be here."

"Oh Hi {Name}!"

"Hey..."

Both Gilda and Ray exclaimed both at the same time.

"The walking closet is the last thing I expected to see you two, especially you Ray."

"Well Gilda was out of boredom and dragged me along."

Ray laid on one of the couches reading another book. Gilda was looking at the dresses hanged.

"And you let her?"

{Name} sat at the arm of the sofa and teased Ray.

"I didn't have a choice. Its not like I wanted to be here."

"Aww and here I thought you were into Anna or Emma"

Ray looked at her like she grew two heads.

"Huh?! Where did that come from? Are you implying I like Gilda?"

"Uh-huh"

{Name} smirked at rested her elbow on the sofa's back. Ray scoffed and closed his book.

"No way, I'd rather date someone who eats as a hobby and snores than someone like her."

"Wow! Keep talking like I'm not here Ray!"

Gilda exclaimed but her attention was brought back to a dress she found cute.

"Ooh! Look at this guys! Isn't this one cute!"

Ray and {Name} looked at the dress and both cringed.

"It looks like some drunk guy created it out of carpet."

Ray snarked and put his arms over his head while facing the ceiling.

{Name} looked at him amused and looked at the dress.

"More like how Emma would decorate the Christmas Tree back in Grace Field."

{Name} said. She shivered when Emma decorated the whole tree in gold glitter, literally. It looked like some guy that ate gold barfed on it.

"Oh yeah, I remember. The dining hall was covered in gold glitter. We had to eat outside or else our food would get glitter."