𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝

Violet x Reader

"You're tougher than you look..."

.
.
.

"22194...22194..."

The morning came by pretty fast. The kids and the others had breakfast. Right now it would be after morning, maybe it was 10am? Its been days since the shelter kids arrived at the Crow wing mansion. Violet had been walking towards one of the rooms they stayed in. This room was where Adam stayed and for some reason, Adam didn't want to go out of it.

Violet didn't really think much of the place, she didn't share the same distaste as Zack nor did she feel the excitement like others. She just didn't care, she guess. She wasn't curious about the people here as well, like the Lady {Name}, who awfully got close with Zack and Oliver.

She kinda predicted that those 2 boys will somehow form a bond with the girl, because from their eyes, they were REALLY curious.

Violet sighed and faced Adam's door. She heard mumbling numbers inside. She knocked on the door and the mumbling stopped.

"Adam? I'm coming in."

She opened the door and there she saw Adam laying on the oversized bed. Apperantly, according to Darius, this belonged to the late Queen and King. She could only imagine the size of them because the bed right now was at least bigger than Adam's figure.

"You hungry big guy? I could get you something to eat."

Adam didn't respond. Only continued to mumble 22194.

"*sigh* I'll talk to that demon butler and get you food. Wait here."

Violet said and walked out of the door, she left it open incase Adam would want to finally go out.

.
.
.

"Come on Emma! You can do better!"

{Name} yelled as Emma barged in with her wooden makeshift sword. {Name} had easily blocked her attack by coming in with another pounding force. Emma winced as she took some steps back and huffed.

"Damn, you are good."

Emma cursed.

"I've been doing this since I was 14. Of course I would do good."

{Name} smirked. Emma frowned and took a stance.

"You speak like an old woman"

Emma said while swinging once more to {Name}'s right side.

"That's because I was!"

{Name} countered verbally and physically. She ducked on the swing and swinged at Emma's chin.

"Ouch!"

Emma took another step back and grabbed her chin.

"Didn't expect that did you?"

{Name} steadied her sword on her shoulders while looking at Emma's tired form.

"You kidding? I didn't even know that was allowed."