𝙲𝚑 𝟺: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟼: 𝚆𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚜

"Ray! Quit getting beans off my plate!"

"I told you I wasted mine."

"Jeez, I wonder whose fault is that!"

"You're fault, for appearing out of no where."

"Cmon I said I was sorry! And why beans anyways?!"

"You hate getting things on your face, It was a form of punishment."

{Name} huffed in annoyance as Ray forked one of her beans in her breakfast.

The whole table quiet downed, some kids were wiping their joyous tears away. Some even had snot (*ahem* Don)

Emma watched in amusement and responded.

"Guess I did guess right."

{Name} and Ray looked at Emma.

"Ray was gonna steal your whole plate."

Emma smirked and ate her beans, as if mocking the {hair color} girl of the one thing she keeps missing.

"Yeah, and one thing Ray predicted may come true.."

{Name} mumbled.

"Hmm what is that?"

"Ray, do you know how you always have that hair that covers your eye?"

"Yeah?"

"Well then."

{Name} grabbed a fork and waved it infront of her.

"Wanna make that hair serve a purpose? Don't worry we could be twinning."

Little horns and a tail spiked through {Name} as she waved the fork around, almost as if its her throne. She smirked evilly, eyeing Ray.

"..Yeah no thanks I'm gonna pass..."

.
.
.

"I see... So you also are in contact of William Minerva..."

{Name} sat in her desk with Darius served tea to those who resided in the couches in front of her.

Those were Ray, Emma, Yuugo, Lucas, and Oliver. It passed the time of breakfast. Everyone said their phrases of yearning for {Name}, while the new comers greeted her.

They were now discussing to each other the situation both parties were in. The orphans who lived underground to the girl and her servant, trying to live on the land above.

"Well technically, we were in contact with him. The messages we found and received were probably old recordings of him."

Ray said.

"Huh? Then who's the guy {Name} works for? An imposter?"

"Probably an imitator. He could be someone who knows William Minerva beforehand."

Emma and Ray talked, that got {Name} thinking. If the boss she had wasn't who she thought he was, then who is he? There is probably clues on who he is right? Maybe she should try looking at the letters he wrote to her.