𝙲𝚑 𝟹: 𝙿𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹: 𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

White...

Blood...

Rage...

Death...

Is what {Name} saw these days, the banquet was nearing and Dimitri came only once a week. Luckily for them the duchess never caught whiff of their little plan. Dimitri feeling more pity for the one eyed girl, gave more portions of the food.

The radio sang at same song again, same old news and same lyrics. Nothing was new.

He came in the TER and looked at {Name}'s state. Instead of her being gagged, she was wearing a light steel eye patch that was the same material as her so called 'bed'. This could only mean that she was also being electrocuted in her eyeless socket as well.

Her hands were also inside of a handcuff (Like those things Bakugou had during the sports festival). They were also made out of steel. Poor girl....

"U-um...{Name}? Here... your food. Would you like me to feed you or untie you?"

There was no response as {Name} glared at him. She then sighed and turned her head away.

"Feed me please, my arms are tired."

Dimitri nodded and kneeled down infront of the girl. He grabbed a spoonful and fed it to the girl. The girl's lips quivered as she opened her mouth, accepting the tasteless food.

"{Name}..."

Dimitri trailed off as he grabbed another spoonful. {Name} chewed slowly.

"Are you still....up for the plan?"

{Name} stopped her chewing and looked at Dimitri with a glare.

"Of course, I want to get out of here by the second I am free of these restrains. Your mother has gone to far taking my left eye."

"I...I understand. But I fear for your safety... Mother might be getting the whiff of our plan."

"How so?"

"She hired security by one of the openings of the laboratory and entrance."

"She has more staff?"

"Yes, 4 more body guards."

"I see..."

Dimitri looked at {Name} who lowered her head down. He reached his hand to pat her head.

"Don't...don't worry. I'll help you escape I promise."

{Name} looked up at Dimitri and felt a tear escape her from her right eye.

"I know its been hard but its always gonna be alright by the future."

Dimitri sheeply said and picked up the finished food tray and reassured {Name} everything was going to be fine.

Little did {Name} know that Dimitri planted something on the window of her room. It wasn't for her, let's just say... he knew who was watching on the cameras.