Only For You-1

Summary:

"I can't have you, as much as I want to. My whole body craves for you, but I just can't"

The one where Liam applies for a job of the secretary of one of the most successful yet dangerous businessman, Zayn Malik.

*******

The floor under his slightly dirty shoes was shining, spotless, he could see his reflection on it. He nervously looked around and saw others, some were as nervous as him, but others looked quite confident.

No one was talking to one another, he supposed when you apply for the post of the secretary for one of UK's most influential businessman, you can't go around and befriend your competition.

He wanted to smack himself. Out of all days of the year, his car had to broke down today only. He had to take the tube, then a cab to reach Malik.Co. The November air made all his curls a lot messy than they were before. He was underdressed would be the correct statement. Just a simple button down shirt and black skinny jeans. While the others wore proper suit and tie.

'Why did you forget the tie, Liam!!'

The first time he read about this hiring, his great friend and roommate, Harry, pushed him forward for this. He didn't have a respectable experience in the field. Yeah, he was PA in a small firm, but that didn't matter, he was 22 for God's sake. He was applying to be the secretary of Zayn Malik, CEO and owner of Malik.Co, which specialized in guns and weapon manufacturing. He ran the company with his friend Louis Tomlinson, who was the chairman, but he only managed the board members. The real man was Zayn Malik himself.

A shiver ran down his spine at the thought of actually working here. He knew the type of people Mr Malik deals with are quite dangerous and he himself was intimidating. At the age of 26, he set up an empire for himself.

The man was a private person. There were quite a few stories about him. He was feared by many powerful people, there were talks that he runs some mafia group too. But Liam knows all these are just fake stories people like to brew just to tarnish someone's name. Still no one knows who Zayn Malik really is.

Liam would admit, he was extremely good looking, but he believed, you can't get attracted to a person just from the looks, you must know them too. In his uni, he had heard many girls fangirling over him, even the guys. Though Zayn never revealed his sexuality, everyday the tabloids had a new news about his hookups. Again not true.

For the last one week, Liam had been collecting information about him, so he knows what he's getting into. He desperately needs a job, he had only graduated this year, but he didn't land a good job as he expected he would after his business studies.

Every other news site had a different story about Zayn. He does have a family, his father, mother and a younger sister. He had an elder sister too, but she died a few years ago, nobody knows how. Liam felt bad for his family, loosing a family member is so hard. When his granddad had died, Liam was only ten and he felt like his favourite person in this world was taken away from him. He still misses him.

'No sad thoughts'

He shook his head and felt like he's being watched. He slightly tilted his head and saw a guy looking at him. He had blond hair and a playful smirk on his lips.

"You came for the interview?"

"Yeah?"

The man offered his hand to shake, Liam timidly shook it and sat on the chair next to him, "I'm Niall Horan, I'm the secretary of Louis Tomlinson, the Chairman"

"I'm Liam Payne, nice to meet you"

"How adorable you are" Niall exclaimed.

Liam was sure his cheeks were bright red, "Um, thanks".