Me for You

TW: rape attempt.

******

"In my profession, people want us to look sexy, not cute"

"But I think you're the perfect combination of sexy and cute"

Zayn goes to a gay strip club for the first time and falls for the curly haired stripper, Liam.

*********

With a bored expression the raven haired boy looked up at the glowing board highlighting the club's name. Not just any club, a gay club where apparently many other things go on.

"Stop sulking and let's just get inside" His best friend Louis muttered beside him.

Why was he, a perfectly straight, 20 year old guy, standing in front of a gay club?

Long story short, Louis needs to explore more about his sexuality and what better place than a gay club to test new things.

But why did he drag Zayn with him??

"You know, maybe you can also try something new" Louis suggested as they made their way inside.

"Just because Jane cheated on me, doesn't mean I'm suddenly gay" Zayn sounded offended.

He was in his third year of college, studying fine arts. He met Jane in one of the seminars. He had been going out with her for about two months. It wasn't a real relationship too, just physical. And when Zayn found out that she was going out with another guy, he had a reason to break up. For good.

He had never been in a stable relationship. The most he lasted was his six month relationship with his childhood friend, Ann, but that just was a high school romance.

But he never dated a guy, much less have a sexual relation with one. And no way was he going to change. No guy can lure him.

"Liking a guy doesn't mean you're gay, Zayn, hey it rhymes" Louis chuckled and dodged a punch as he sped up.

Zayn released a sigh and followed behind his best friend. This night may bring a change in his life.

He saw Louis paying the bouncer outside and the big man let them both in.

Loud music blasted in his ears once he entered. The club had two parts. One the dance floor for everyone, the disco lights blinked through the whole floor. Countless people were moving with the beats of the peppy music. Zayn was shocked to see girls in the crowd too.

Sweaty bodies danced against each other, buzzing with alcohol in their veins. The place strongly smelt of drugs and beer. Zayn was a party person, but this was definitely not his crowd.

He looked over to the other side. There was a stage with the red curtains drawn. In the front were placed many chairs. The vip section was above them. From there the whole club could be viewed easily.

The chairs were mostly occupied and only a few back ones were left. Zayn needed to drink to endure this night. Him and Louis first went to the bar. They ordered and a bartender attended them.

"First time?" Zayn raised his eyebrows at the blonde man in front of him.

"Excuse me?" Louis asked as he downed the glass in one go.

"I've never seen you here before. So out of curiosity I asked if you've come here for the first time" The bartender replied, making another drink that a really drunk girl ordered.

Zayn eyed the man warily, "It's none of your business" He snarled as he took a sip.

"That's what most of the guys said to me when they first met me. But I'm each of their friend now with how much they come here" The blonde shot them both a smile and resumed his work.