Never letting you go

Summary:

"You don't understand, anyone would be with you, but me?"

"You're more beautiful than everyone combined in this room, Jaan" 

Liam and Zayn are fuck buddies and best friends but when Liam confesses his feelings for his best friend, things don't turn out well.

********

Liam let out a soft moan as Zayn bit his neck, he already knew he'd have to cover up his throat with make up as his best friend loves to mark him. He tangled his slender fingers in the taller boy's black hair, urging him for more.

He was seated on the sink, his legs hitched on Zayn's waist as Zayn was practically feasting on his neck, leaving a trail of red hickeys on his way, the broad hands had a tight grip on his slim waist. Their bodies naked, shining with sweat as they were slowly loosing themselves in a land of ecstasy.

"Zayn come on" Liam pulled his face and kissed him harshly. But the taller boy only bit his bottom lip, almost drawing blood and sucked on the abused lip. Liam sighed against his lips and let Zayn do whatever he wants, it was always like this.

They were halfway through lunch when had Zayn sneaked his hand in Liam's pants without anyone noticing and squeezed his ass, gently kneading it and teasing his hole, Liam would have moaned then and there if Zayn hadn't put his hand over his mouth. They were quick to leave from the cafeteria, ignoring all the calls from their friends, Liam clearly remembers Harry's disappointed face, and found an empty washroom.

"Be patient, meri Jaan" Zayn chuckled and pushed three fingers in Liam's mouth, the younger boy got to work and lapped on them. Zayn took them out and replaced them with his lips. As he sneaked in his tongue in the smaller boy's mouth, he teased Liam's rim and slowly inserted a finger, swallowing the moan that left Liam's mouth.

Liam was already loose from last night, when Zayn had sneaked into the curly haired boy's room late at night, claiming he was horny and obviously Liam spread his legs for his best friend, he could never deny him, he was always craving for his raven haired beau.

Liam couldn't wait longer, "Zee, please"

"Please what?" Zayn looked smug, making his best friend writhe for him.

Liam blushed furiously, "Y-you know what" After all these times, Liam still was shy.

"Oh, I don't know, do you want me to fuck you senseless and let the whole school know what we're doing in here?"
Zayn loved how flustered his best friend becomes.

Liam only kissed him softly, "Yeah, fuck me, Zayn"

Zayn smiled at him, "Gladly" He was quick to insert two more fingers in him and scissored him open. Liam was literally pushing back on them, riding Zayn's thick fingers. Zayn loved how impatient and restless Liam becomes when Zayn teases him.

"I'm ready, Zee" Liam looked totally wrecked and Zayn hasn't even started yet. His lips were cherry red and shining with spit, his cheeks were a pretty shade of scarlet, his curls were messy and were falling to one side, his neck covered in countless marks and love bites, Zayn loved this Liam, totally wrecked and at his mercy.

Zayn positioned his hard slicked cock over Liam's puckered hole, slowly he slid his length in him as the boy in his arms let out a gasp, he could feel Liam's walls around his length, his hole clenching around him.

Finally his whole length was inside Liam and he stilled giving him time to adjust, all the while playing with his nipples, sucking and biting on one, swirling his tongue on the sensitive bud, while he pinched the other between his fingers, the bud hardening, the skin around it was red and swollen as Zayn sucked them again and again, switching between them.