CHAPTER 1: A NICE MORNING

It was a normal morning... where the lion guard goes on patrol, saves animals from hyenas, jackals, and crocs...

It was dark when the guard stopped their patrol and separated near the Lion guard lair and all of them headed for their home...

Kion appreciated the guard, "Nice job everyone, you all were good today..." Fuli replied, "Thanks" Bunga added and asked, "Thanks, tomorrow same time?" Kion answered, "Yes" Ono nodded, "Affirmative," Beste said, "Ok bye everyone..."

Kion moved forward towards the den where the lions usually sleep and saw his father walking towards him... Kion tried to talk to him, but Simba refused to have any conversation and looked away.

Kion is sad and moved and thinks in his mind...

He thought, "Why does dad always have to be like that, he always ignores me and- Just leave no one loves except grandmother Sarabi, she was the only one who came to see me when I was born."

He was very sad and thought to skip dinner, while Kion was lying down he thought about what mistake he had done that his father ignored him and treated him like an outcast. It was a nightmare for him to stop thinking and sleep, but his mind kept thinking of what mistake he had made. He sighed and moved out of the lair remembering his cubhood, he didn't realize that he had reached the lair of the legendary lion guard (and he is the leader of the present guard).

He saw Rafiki doing some a panting on the walls of the Lion Guard Lair and asked him, "Rafiki, what are you doing?" Rafiki turned and replied, "Kion, what are you doing here you should be sleeping, right ?"