CHAPTER 2 : THE SUDDEN OUTBREAK OF FIRE

Life in the Tree of Life was simple, no predators who want to eat mammals and disrespect the circle of life, but there was a group of panthers who were in an intension to destroy the Tree Of Life....

Their plan was to light up a fire and then kill the lions that live inside the Tree.

They did as plan....

Sahasi and Ananda were stuck in the fire, but Rani was away from the fire, she tried to reach her parents...

Rani shouted, "Mom Dad!"

Sahasi alerted Rani, "No, Rani go away! You might get hurt!"

Ananda supported Sahasi's statement, "Yes, Rani your father is correct! Go run away!"

Rani knew she had to save her family, but her father was wise and quick-witted, so she obeyed her parent's orders and ran....

The panthers were so busy in destroying the Tree of Life that they didn't notice that the heir of the Tree of Life had escaped.

She ran and ran away thinking that she needs to save herself and join some pride that will help her (protect her) if the panthers come behind her...

Rani ran with all her might, where she saw a lion and a honey badger playing some game, Rani thought that they were danger and took her precautions.

The lion was (Kion) and honey badger (Bunga).... Kion was a very good tracker, when he caught a scent of a lioness but couldn't figure it out.

Kion: Bunga, stop there is a stranger near us...

Bunga: Huh? Stranger...

Kion had seen Rani and called out for her.

Kion: You there come here....

Rani got frightened but came out....

Kion and Rani saw at each other and fell in love (love at first sight) ...

Kion: Hi---my- Name is Kion.

Rani: Hi-my- na- name is Rani...

Kion: Oh, hi Rani, so how did you get here and why were you hiding behind that rock?

Rani: I actually...Ran from my home....

Kion: But why?

Rani: You know my house was attacked...tears came from Rani's eyes.

Kion came close to her and made her comfortable by saying

Kion: It is Ok, my dad had to also run away from these lands...

Rani: Thanks

Kion thought in his mind

Kion: She ran away from her house so she might need a pride and a home....

Kion: Uh--Rani I was wondering if you would like to join my pride???

Rani eyes lightened up in joy and agreed to Kion's offer.

Kion: Ok then, I will see you tomorrow Bunga....

Bunga: Yeah sure, spend time with you girl--

Kion: Bunga!!!

Bunga ran away.

Kion: So, Rani do you have siblings?

Rani: Yaa, but I am not sure if he is alive or my parents...probably dead.... 😔😔😔

Kion: oh-- sorry...

Rani: Nah, it is fine" still sobbing

Kion: I know right ....

Rani: Who is the Lioness over there....

Kion: That might be my sister Kiara, she likes to sit there, and she is the future Queen of these lands.

That was the point when Ono from behind came and called out for Kion

Ono: Kion there are jackals in the Pride lands....

Kion: Ok Ono, but can you take Rani to Pride Rock and Tell Dad that she wants to live here and is friend to me...

Ono: Ok.

Rani: Thanks, Kion

Kion: Karibu

Kion ran towards the place where the Jackals had attacked...

Kion saw the guard handling with the jackals and shouted everyone get of me....

Kion made a storm with the Roar of the Elders....

All the jackals have been twirled in the storm and were sent back to the Outlands...

Rani from a distance heard the roar and quickly recognized that and shouted

Rani: Feels good to hear that Roar

Ono: What roar or Roar of the elders...

Rani: How do you know about the roar of the elders?

Ono: It is something which all lion guard leaders have in common... but how do you know about it?

Rani: Once my grandmother said that a lion named 'Askari' came from Pride lands to het the roar of the elders, and guess what 'Askari' found the roar of the elders from my home...

Ono: OH, then that means you are from 'Tree of Life'

Rani: How do you know about it?

Ono: I will tell you later or ask Kion itself...