CHAPTER 4 : CONSTRUCTING THE PLAN FOR THE CRIME

Simba had a terrible childhood as you all know as his uncle 'Scar' killed his father to take over the throne...

Simba was worried what if Kion becomes jealous of Kiara and tries to kill her, and take over the throne...just like Scar...

Simba was now worried so he tried to always keep/ maintain a distance between Kion and Kiara thinking that if they come closer and Kion wins the trust of Kiara and then kill her then it would be a disaster...

That day Janja and his clan were making a plan that they would attack Kiara and Timon and Pumbaa at the same time from which Kion would be forced to use the roar and then they will replace Kiara instead of them.

The next day Kiara was tired of being under the sight of her overprotective father and thought to sneak out the Pride Rock, as for the guard they were tired and no energy to come and save anyone from the outlanders or natural disaster like landslides or clear the damage made by the rain....but Kion was the leader so he had still some energy to save animals but didn't know that this would be his last patrol and being with the family...

Kiara and Janja's clan were putting their plan into movement...

* Kiara's Plan *

Kiara ran out of the den and Simba saw her running and at the same time he saw Kion.

Simba shouted "Kion go after your sister". Kion was a bit tired but he had to follow his father's orders, so he did as told.

Kion ran and ran whereas Janja's clan were near to Kiara when Kion saw then and knew he had to use the roar to send them away...

It went as planned but Kiara was not hurt as Simba reached their but for Timon's and Pumbaa's plan part went the same...

Simba was angry thinking that how can his own son do that...and said "Kion, you are adjourned for now and my judgement will be passed tomorrow"

Kion was worried and said, "Dad let me ex-" Kion was Simba growled...

Simba said, " I don't want to listen anything! you attacked first Kiara the future queen of the Pride lands and you tried kill my best friends who raised me when I ran away!!!"

Nala was crying inside and saying "Kion is innocent he can't hurt Timon, Pumbaa or even his own sister"

Simba added "Kion, I never thought I would say for my 'murder' son, but you have no difference between Scar...