CHAPTER 7: THE START OF A DARK KION, AND THE COMMITMENT

After the banishment of Kion he started to exit from the Pridelands when he was stopped by his friends Rani and the Lion guard....

Fuli spoke "Kion, I don't Know how to say this but I think we all want to come with you..."

Lion guard together "Yeah, Kion it won't be the same without you here in the Pridelands"

Kion knew his friends were now the only family he had and agreed to their decision...

Simba had started walking back when Kion called out and said "Simba, remember one day you will fall on my legs, because you will need me as I would be the one to stop the disaster going to come in the Pridelands."

Everyone gasped at what Kion had said to Simba...

Kion still felt bad leaving his home but knew that he cannot return home...

Surprisingly the mark of the guard had changed to another and it was the Night Pride

* IN THIS STORY TREE OF LIFE IS PROTECTED BY ANOTHER GUARD CALLED LAND GUARD *

Everyone knew that they need to find a new land to live...

Time skip of 6hrs

The Night Pride (Kion's group) were now in desert all were thirsty but Kion's fury had not finished and that was the time when four leopards had blocked their way and were to attack when Kion did something unexpected...