CHAPTER 12 : THE ATTACK

Kion had spent 2 months in Pridelands and he had persuaded Nala to come with him, He was about to go and tell Simba that he and his Pride were leaving at the first light, tomorrow...

When Janja and his Hyena's, Rei and her jackals, and Kiburi's float and vultures started chasing the Ghazals and Antelopes together.....

Kion heard an evil laugh of Janja and shouted "Warriors with me !!!!"

Shada had stayed back as Kion ordered her...

That was when Vitani stopped Kion and yelled "No way! Kion, this our duty...!!!!"

Kion gave a death look to Vitani but Vitani didn't listen and Blocked the warrior's way...

Kion ordered his pride to stop and wait, it was just Five minutes when Vitani and her guard lost...

Kion said "Had your chance? Now its mine"

Simba and the royal family were seeing how Kion handled the Problem and were amazed to see that Kion had changed his way to handle these attacks.....

He ordered the Elephants to block the way of hyenas and Birds battalion to cage the vultures in a sphere cage...(invented by me)

The Alligators are to block the crocs in a round/ring block.....

In 4 mins the Outlanders had been defeated and did not sweat, on anyone's forehead...

Vitani was surprised seeing the way Kion had Handled the situation but got scared of how Kion killed the outlanders...

* Pride Rock *

"Looks like now this land belongs to us," said Shada seeing Kion return to Pride Rock when Kiara pounced on Shada and shouted this land is mine... But Shada threw Kiara back and slashed her in her stomach, the war between the Queens had begun and only two people knew who would be the winner Simba and Kion both knew Shada was much stronger than Kiara, but she was falling short of moves when Simba had to jump in and fight against Shada for Kiara.

Kiara was badly injured and didn't have the strength to fight back but Simba also Didn't stand a chance against Shada, it was when Kion pounced on Shada instead of supporting her, Shada understood and backed off, now the battle between two mighty Kings Kion (fury) and Simba (with the protection of her daughter) the two Lions circled for two minutes and Simba pounced on Kion but Kion escaped and bit Simba, Simba yelled in pain and again Kion slashed Simba on the face both lions fought courageously but none succeeded, no one wanted to back off when Nala jumped and stopped Kion yelling "Enough is Enough Kion !!! I know you are filled with the fire of revenge but it doesn't mean that you will kill your father !!"

Kion smirked "Father, huh Simba and father he does not even need a respect of a friend, he is a murder he spoiled my childhood and now my life, and I spent my childhood just dreaming that he his playing with me and giving me the love of a father, but he murdered my dreams everything only for those useless animals a meerkat; a warthog and a stupid daughter, I risked my life and guards life to save his life and her daughters, he was stung by a scorpion I was the most worried one and when Kiara was kidnapped by the outlanders I went all the difficulties to rescue her; she had just burned her paws but my guard had lost many lives and blood and you tell me to serve him as fat-" 

Nala stopped Kion and went up to him and tried to nuzzle him but Kion just went back, and continued "I will only stop if you come with me to Ezuki Land or I will turn these lands into a barren land just like Scar did... and there will be no power to defeat me, even if the great Lions of the past have to take rebirth to stop me, I won't and that's a promise"

Now the decision was up to Nala she had only two choices either go with Kion or stay in the Pridelands and face the disaster, Nala didn't know what to so she consulted the Great Lions of the past and decided to go with Kion and answered "Very well Kion and I am ready to go with you", everyone gasped at decision Nala had made but knew it was the best choice for the Pridelands...

Kion gave a signal to the gorillas and they picked up Nala and went to the Ezuki lands, not far from the plot Rafiki saw everything...

* JUST IMAGINE THAT HE SEES NALA GOING WITH THE EZUKI PRIDE *

A time skip of 5hrs

Nala had forgotten everything that had happened and stayed happily ever after......

WAIT DON'T GO THE STORY DIDN'T FINISH THERE IS MORE ABOUT THE GLORY OF THE EZUKI PRIDE SO DON'T GO ANYWHERE SO SEE THE NEXT PART *