CHAPTER 16 : CONFLICT BETWEEN THE TWO PRIDES

It had been a while since Kion had taken his grandmother with him to the Ezuki land when the relationship between the pride of the outlanders and the Pridelanders started weakening, Whenever they would encounter each both the prides would loose more than 6 members of the pride. It was not safe for the young cubs to roam on the borders of the Pridelands...

The leader of the Blood pride (Giza female lioness) had to equal the score, for killing his father Nuka in the stampede... he had set her spies all around the land, no one could trust each other...

It was when the cub of Kiara and Kovu set out a adventure with her brother (fleck) the scared lion, Fleck was scared of disobeying his parents, so he left her sister and went back to Pride Rock, now the little girl was all by herself....

At walking a distance he found a cub of her age roaming in the outlands when Kion saw her, he knew it wouldn't be safe for her be the restricted land.

But it was late the cub that already reached dot the rogue cub, Kion could not let niece get harmed by that rogue even if they were not in talking terms...

Kion rushed to his niece, The little cub and the rogue were talking when from a rustling sound came and the rogue gave suspicious look the little cub, when a cobra from behind pounced on the cub but thanks to Kion he reached in time, but the attack by the cobra fell on Kion. He was lying on the ground motionless when the little cub screamed so loud that voice could heard till Pride Rock, everyone single lion rushed to the sound...

 He was lying on the ground motionless when the little cub screamed so loud that voice could heard till Pride Rock, everyone single lion rushed to the sound

The little cub was shivering with fear that his uncle was not moving the pride had reached even Ryon, everyone was unsure of what had happened...

Ryon : Wha- What just happened to my dad why isn't he moving ?!?!?!?!

Simba : Son, don't loos-

Ryon : You ! Yes You just shut up, I don't wanna listen to you since the day we came here to stay with you for some days something or the other is happening wrong with my family. I don't want to listen your rubbish....

Simba was frozen with the kind of reply... when Shada went up to Ryon to calm him down but he didn't listen to her instead he ran to aunt Liana and held her hand tight....

Kion was mummering something like Ryon, Ryon !!!

Kion had gained his  consciousness when he saw Simba he was raged with revenge and anger but then he had calmed down, but then he again came in evil mode and he almost killed Kiara.....

Kion couldn't take it anymore and he fainted then and there, everyone was worrying about Kion especially Ryon, it was a decision of Death and Life....