CHAPTER 10 : CHOOSING A BRIDE

After Kion had become the leader of the Ezuki lands he and his pride were known as the strongest army in the world, if they stepped into a land it would be a barren land but when the land is conquered it becomes once again a beautiful land.... It was believed that even if the Great lions of past couldn't defeat them they were like invincible....

Kion had conquered most of the northern hemisphere, he was very happy with his life but he still felt uncompleted he needed a family of his own he knew his friends were there and were also his family but what if they fall in love and start a new pride of their own he would be left alone.... and that was the when he needed a wife...

He was confused that whom should he choose Shada or Rani ? he liked both of them/ both of them were good to him and cared for him....

It was then when Fuli came and said "Kion, what are doing here alone ???"

Kion in reply said "Nothing, just thinking of having a family but don't know who to choose as a wife..."

Fuli in a teasing voice said "Ohh... Looks like the king is in love"

Kion blushed a bit and said "Kinda but I don't know whom to marry...."

Fuli added "Hmm, ok who are your likes ???"

Kion said Rani and Shada as answer....

Fuli in reply said "First try Rani, I think she is capable of being a excellent wife..."

Kion agreed and was about to go and propose when Matempo came alerted Kion that there was a group of lions taking Rani with them...

Who would be the lions who are taking Rani with them would they be predators or kidnappers .... will be seen in the next chapter..