CHAPTER 9 : A NEW REIGN

After being introduced to the new pride Kion was wondering on a cliff not far from the pride when Shada from Behind came and said "King Kion, what are you wondering is something troubling you ???"

Kion blushed "Oh pls don't call me King Kion... just Kion, you know we are just friends.."

Shada said "Ohk Kion, so what are you wondering about ?"

Kion in reply said "Nothing special, I was just wondering what would be happening at home..."

Shada confused asked "Home?" "why what happened"

Kion didn't want to go to his past but he thought by sharing his past it might help him get out of it ?"

Kion explained what happened in his life till now, Shada felt sad for Kion and nuzzled him for making him feel better...." Kion didn't expect that response from Shada but he knew she cared for him as a friend...

Shada added "Ahh- Kion you need to get ready for you introduction"

Kion nodded and went back... to his den

From behind Rani was seeing everything she had separate Kion and Shada from each other...

* Next day *

Every animal of Kion's new pride had gathered and bowed in front of the new leader....

They oldest animal in the pride painted Kion's head with some paint which vanished after few minutes..

The oldest animal shouted in joy "Friends from near and far I am glad to welcome our new leader Kion"

Everyone was overjoyed and yelled Kion's name in joy....

Kion's First goal of his new life had been accomplished actually I would say two 

1. Become a leader of a pride

2. Rule a Land