Chapter Seven

KATE SLAMMED ON THE Brakes of the ambulance sending everyone flying forward

KATE SLAMMED ON THE Brakes of the ambulance sending everyone flying forward. "Fuck Kate" Elena groaned as her head hit the dashboard. "Sorry," She mumbled. "No, he didn't" Kate turned around towards the group. "Skull mask didn't care about us. He wanted this" Kate unzipped Simons's jacket to show he still had on the bloody shirt.

"Sams's blood" Elena rolled her eyes. "What the fu-" Deena breathed out. "Yeah! From the crash when Sam puked period! It's jaws dude! A shark smelling blood! Kates right! When we found Skeletor, he was all sniffy and weird with my shirt like a perv in a panty shop" Simons's words were rushed out. "Yeah, but he came to our house too" Deenas eyes watered.

"Deena" Elena breathed out as her eyes wandered to the girl's shoes. "Sam bled on her bones, now the witch wants more blood!" Simon yelled. "Okay, so what do they do in jaws?" Sams's body was shaking. "Well I'm pretty sure they didn't go skinny-dipping with the goddam bait" Elena hissed. "She's not bait" Deena scoffed. "Yeah, she is" Josh nodded. "Seriously, if we're right and they're after her— let's give these assholes what they want" Josh smirked.

***

Elena tapped her foot against the ground impatiently waiting for Simon to get back. "So, are you gonna talk to Simon?" Kate rocked back and forth on her toes. "Nothing to talk about" Elena sucked on her teeth. "Seriously? You had that whole outburst on the bus only to stop talking to him, now" Kate laughed.

Elena shook her head as Simon dropped the box of lost and found clothing. "Alright, we have to decontaminate" Josh sighed as the teenagers began digging through the pile of clothing. "You can't have any of Sams's blood on you" Josh grabbed a shirt from the pile.

"Well, not much I can do about that" Sam pressed her lips into a thin line. "Deena, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop, okay!" Josh called after his sister who walked after Sam. "Rub-a-dub-dub time" Simon whistled. Kate smirked stopping suddenly. "Hey wait" She called after Josh. Elena looked between the two with an odd look. "Can you come and check me?" Kate asked.

Elena's mouth dropped open as she watched the two enter the bathroom. She sighed going into the boy's bathroom. "Hey— oh," Simon frowned slightly seeing it was Elena that entered the bathroom. "Hi," Elena ran her hand down her face.

"About earlier" Simon rubbed his neck. "Don't- just don't... I shouldn't have said that" Elena went to push the stall door open only for Simon to grab her wrist. "Simon" Elena sighed. "Just humour me, El" he rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry. I should've listened to you earlier. You're right, I do do stupid things just to spite you but it's only because I like it when you yell at me. I like you too" Simon grabbed the side of Elena's face.

"Seriously? You aren't fucking with me are you?" Elena laughed slightly. "No, I mean it. And this is a lot coming from me" The boy smiled. Elena smiled and her eyes flickered to his lips. Simon slowly leaned in and Elena connected their lips.

SMUT ALERT

Simons's arms wrapped around Elena's waist as they backed up against a wall. Simon began taking off his shirt as Elena took off her dress. Simons stared at her body, "You have no idea how long I've wanted this" Simon whispered.

Elena wrapped her arms around Simons's neck kissing him. Simon tapped the back of her thighs signalling for her to jump up. The girl then wrapped her legs around Simons's waist as he trailed kisses down her neck. Elena threw her head back moaning.

"Are you sure you want to" Simon breathed out. " I've never been so sure of anything in my life before" Elena smiled. Elena ran her hand on Simons's member causing him to groan. "Didn't know I turned you on so much" Elena smirked. "Shut up" Simon laughed kissing her around.

Elena tugged his pants down in a hurry hoping no one would come in. Simon slid his hand in between her legs pulling her panties to the side. With one finger he slowly began rubbing her clit in circular motions, Elena moved her hips in rhythm with her best friend's finger movements as he stuck them inside of her.

Elena looked up with an almost pleading look and said "Please fuck me." Simons bites his bottom lip pushing himself into her core. Elena gasped as he moved in and out. Her legs wrapped around him tightly as his nails scratched his back. the best friends being careful not to be too loud, only moaned into each other's ears.

Chills ran down Elena's spine as he quickened his pace and Elena moaned "Oh my god don't stop." The girl's blue eyes rolled to the back of her head as Simons's grip on her tightened as she came on him.