Chapter Eight

ELENA COULDN'T CONTAIN HER Smile as she stood next to Simon

ELENA COULDN'T CONTAIN HER Smile as she stood next to Simon. His arm was wrapped around her waist as they waited for everyone to come out. "So what does this make us?" Elena looked up at him. "What do you want to be?" Simon looked down. "I don't know" She shrugged. "Well you could be my girlfriend" He smiled. "I think I'd like that" Elena pecked him on the lips.

When Kate opened the door it was quite obvious what happened. "No" Simon smiled widely stepping forward. "Calm down" Kate rolled her eyes. "It was barely first base" She shrugged. "Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait, Wait" Simon shook his head as Sam and Deena came walking down the hallway.

"Did you...all go to Pound Town?" Simon's eyes darted between the couples. "Me too" Simon smiled innocently. Elena's face burned bright red as he said that. She smacked his shoulder lightly.

After the embarrassing conversation, the teenagers go to work, mopping with bloody water to lure the killers into the bathroom. The teenagers all grabbed bleach and started pouring it over the bathroom floor.

Elena gagged at the smell of it but carried on. "I hope this works" Elena shook her head. "It will" Simon gave her a reassuring smile. Elena's heart stopped as she heard a door slam shut. She sighed standing next to the wall with her eyes closed. "Dude! She's here! I saw her!" Simon ran down the hallway.

"She was...she was so sexy, but fucking crazy still! She was doing it! Following the blood trails!"Simon's voice cracked. Elena scoffed slightly as he stood next to her. "Don't worry, not as sexy are you are" Simon took her hand in his.

"It's working, Skull mask freak, three o'clock" Kate sighed. Elena swallowed harshly as the killers were strolling down the hallway. "This is so dumb. If this doesn't work, I will murder you" Kate seethed. "They're all here" Deena's voice was shaky.

The killers entered the bathroom and the teenagers slammed the door shut behind them tying it shut. Sam kicked the vent open and quickly turned towards the group.

"Go, go, go, go!" She yelled at the group. Elena grabbed a fire extinguisher and ran around the corner as Kate set fire to the bathroom. Elena sucked in a breath as she heard screaming until it stopped and was replaced with a loud boom.

The teenagers extinguished the bathroom. "Come back from that mother fuckers!" Simon yelled into the air. Small laughs could be heard from the group, happy they had saved themselves. But they didn't.

Josh bent down seeing something moving on the ground. "Guys?" He breathed out. "Holy!" Kate grabbed Josh as a hand reached up from the ground to grab him. The group ran down the hall into an empty classroom. "They're coming!" Deena yelled.

"They're gonna keep coming!" Kate's eyes were wide. "We're fucked" Simon yelled out. "No! No, we're not fucked!" Kate shook her head. "She's fucked. They're coming for her" Elena looked at Sam up and down. "If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now" Elena crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're a monster" Deena stepped towards her. "No, I'm being reasonable!" Elena scoffed. "We can't run anymore. A bullet won't stop them, fine. They're really strong. But we just tried to goddamn explode them and that didn't work!" Kate screamed. "You're suggesting killing her" Deena recoiled. "They're fucking terminators! We can't beat them" Elena scoffed.

"I mean, that's not exactly what she's saying" Josh gnawed on his lip. "Oh, you're on her side?" Deena accused her brother. "You'd let us all die to protect her. Look at this. Okay, all of this" Kate took Josh's backpack dumping the newspaper clippings on the floor. "Dead. Dead. Dead!" Kate shouted.

"This is the way, this is the only way" She shook her head. "Sams gotta go" Kate spoke calmly as Josh kneeled looking at the papers. "Are you kidding me?" Deena's voice shook. "No. She needs to go. I'm not going to die for her" Elena frowned.

"They're right. I don't want you guys to die for me" Sams's eyes watered. "I'm going" Sam swallowed harshly. "I'm ending this" Sam nodded. "No, you're not" Deena walked towards the girl.

"Are you crazy?" Deena scoffed. Sam placed her hands on Deena's face and smiled. "No" Deena whimpered. Simon grabbed Deena as she tried to run after Sam who exited the door. Had they just made the right choice?