Epilogue

ELENA EYES SCANNED OVER Her father's desk

ELENA EYES SCANNED OVER Her father's desk. She creased her eyebrows as she twisted the ring on her finger. It was one of Simons. His family had let her take some things seeing as though they had been friends for years. She even wore his signature red hoodie. She held an adoption paper in her hand.

Baby Doe. Mother Unknown. Father is Nick Goode...

"Ready for school?" Her father asked poking his head through the door. "Yeah," She smiled. Elena was happy. "You don't have to go if you don't want to" Her father sighed. "I want to. I do need a normal life" Elena stared at the window. "Okay, but if you need anything and I mean anything, you just call me" Her father parked the car. "Dad. I'll be fine" She smiled kissing his cheek. "I love you!" He called after you. "You too!" She yelled back.

"Hey, Josh" Elena waved towards the boy who got out of Deena's car. "Hello, Elena" Josh smiled. "First day back. How's the broken arm?" Elena shoved Josh slightly. "It feels wonderful thanks" He rolled his eyes. "Anytime" She smiled as the two of them started walking towards Martin who was trying to seek something out of his trunk.

"Yeah, you know, but look, it fits all your James and it's portable" Martin explained to the kid in front of him. "So it's a radio?" The girl frowned. "No. No, it's not. You know what? Fuck it! Y'all have no fucking vision" Martin snatched it away from the girl. "I'm telling you, man. It's still too big" Josh shook his head. "You need an SSD" A girl spoke.

Elena turned her head slightly, she looked young. Elena didn't know her either, it was odd like she appeared out of nowhere. Because Elena knew everyone. "Solid State Drive" The girl shrugged. The bell rang as the girl signed Josh's cast. "Flash compression? It'll help with your uh- size problems. Find me online if you want to chat" The girl smirked.

Elena could see the shock on Josh's face. "So she's the one you've been talking to online" Elena nodded. "How do you know that? Fucking creepy I swear to god" Josh sighed. "You know you love me" Elena wrapped her arm around Josh. "Yeah yeah" Josh frowned walking away from her. "Wait for me!" She called after him.

"Ya know...if you keep hanging around this parking lot someone is gonna think you like children" Elena gave Martin a pointed look. "You know what, fuck you. You're a bitch" Martin cursed and slammed his trunk closed. "And you're a moron" Elena laughed. "I want to strangle you" Martin deadpanned. Elena waved the man off insisting that he loved her. A frown was etched on Elena's face. She like she should be happy but she wasn't. Her father was the reason her boyfriend was dead and that made her blood boil. But she was glad for something. Glad everything was over.

OR WAS IT?

AUTHORS NOTE: thank you for joining me on the journey! Omg I loved writing this I had so much fun and don't worry I will go through this and edit it. Also if they ever make more movies because the director hinted at it and so did the cast members I will continue this story! So yeah let me know if you guys enjoyed this<33 Also I enjoy reading your guy's comments, sum y'all r funny LMFAO

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 ; 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐃𝐀 🎉