Chapter 1

Author's note:
Remember, Liz's thoughts are in italics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My last day at school is today. My parents and I will go to Samos tonight. Almost all of our stuff is ready for the trip, there are just a few things left to be put in my suitcase. I walk downstairs, grab my schoolbag and a sandwich for on the way.

I enter the hallway and I'm on my way to my first lesson: math. When I enter the classroom, Lea is sitting in the back of the room. I take a seat next to her. We talk a bit and then Mr. Jacob enters the room. He is a bald man and is always wearing one of those typical "math teacher outfits". By this I mean, a blue-red checkered blouse and some blue jeans. Oh and not to forget, he is always and I mean ALWAYS drinking coffee.
"We are going to watch a movie about phi" he begins. And as expected, the entire class lets out a sigh. That's the last thing I feel like doing on the last day of the year.

While the film is playing in the background, Lea and I start talking about my vacation. "Maybe you'll meet a nice guy there," Lea says with a smile on her face. "Maybe" I reply with a bigger smile on my face.

"Do you remember that one boy I saw in the hotel last year?" I suddenly start. "Yes, of course I remember! You couldn't stop talking about that guy" she responds and I give her a subtle nudge. "Go on, what did you want to say?" I look at her with an innocent look but it seems like she can read my mind or something. "No Liz the chances of you running into him again are small, you can understand that yourself, right?" she says before I can say anything. "How did you knew I was thinking of that?" "I've known you longer than today, sweetheart. She is right, of course. The chances of me running into him again are small. But maybe, just maybe it does happen. But no that hardly possible. Something like that only happens in books right?.

"You know what, we're going to see what happens" I say after she's been looking at me the whole time as if I'm going to tell her something very special.

After our last class, Lea and I walk to town to go shopping and get lunch together since it's already 1:30 Pm and we didn't have a break at school.

We stop at a restaurant in the middle of downtown and sit down at a table. We both order a sandwich and a glass of coke as usual. After we payed, we walked to the first store 'Forever 21'. That is our favorite store and we go there every time we are in the city. When we enter I immediately see a cute black dress and of course, I have to try it on.

Once Lea and I each have a pile of clothes we go to the fitting rooms. I put on the dress first. "Does it look good?", I ask Lea. "Yes it looks great on you!", she respond happily. "And what do you think of mine?". She's wearing a very nice dark blue dress. Why does everything look so good on her? She has a pretty face, beautiful blond/brown hair and a nice body. "I think it looks really good on you," I tell her while thinking about how it would be like to be like her.

It goes on like that for a while and at all the other shops we went to, it went on like that. When we finish shopping, we take the bus back home. We get off at the nearest bus stop. After a five-minute walk, we arrive at my house and give each other a big hug, and say goodbye. I'll see you when you get back from holiday! Have a nice trip!" she say to me when she walk away. "Thank you! We'll see each other soon and I'll just send you a message! Even though I'm a few hundred miles away from here, I can still just send you a message ;)" I reply. We both walk away and say 'bye' a few more times. I step into my house and grab a drink. My parents are standing in the kitchen drinking coffee.  When I finish my drink, I walk upstairs to pack my suitcase. It is almost full, but I still have to put some things in it, including my new clothes of course. I also prepare my hand luggage and pack the clothes I will be wearing tonight when we go to the airport.

Time ticked by and then suddenly it's time for dinner. I walk down the stairs and when I enter the kitchen I see, as usual when we go on vacation, sandwiches with fried eggs on my plate. I am already quite nervous because flying is not my thing. Around 9:30 pm, I get ready for bed. I am always very nervous about flying the night before, so I never sleep very much. And besides, the alarm goes off at 2 am. I brush my teeth and put the last of my stuff in my toiletry bag. I get into bed and set my alarm for around 2 am. To my surprise, I fall asleep quickly.

At 2 am my alarm clock goes off. I still slept pretty well. I get out of bed and put on my clothes. It's not very cold outside so I put on my t-shirt and button up my sweater, just in case it's colder on the plane or at the airport.

I walk to the bathroom to do my makeup and brush my teeth. My parents are busy checking the papers and putting the last things in the suitcases. I make another sandwich in the kitchen for the road and grab a bottle of water. When we are all downstairs we check everything once more in case we forgot something. We close the suitcases and before we know it, the taxi is already there.

We walk to the taxi and our suitcases are picked up by the driver. We get into the car and my excitement increases. 

I think I've seen you beforeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें