Chapter 12 (Last chapter)

Author's note:
Remember, Liz's thoughts are in italics.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a month later. We're still in touch and we saw each other a lot and facetimed almost every night. Today it is Friday. I'm in my last class of today, math. Evan is coming to pick me up with his scooter after school, because I'm sleeping at his place tonight. 

When the bell rings I walk straight to the exit. I see that Evan's already standing there. He is waving at me. I join him on the back of the scooter. It's already 5 pm when we arrive at Evan's house. His parents are gone for the night so we have the house to ourselves. We order a pizza and sit in the backyard. It's still mid-summer so it's nice and warm. 

After dinner, we take the scooter to a spot where we can watch the sunset properly later on. We talk about anything and everything. And we laugh so hard that we even have tears running down my face from laughing.
Evan puts an arm around me. We sit on a bench without saying anything, music playing in the background. The sun is slowly setting. Evan pulls me closer to him. 

"Liz," he says out of the blue. I look at him. "Yes?" I say softly. It's silent for a moment. "I want to ask you something" My heart is in my throat. Is it finally going to happen? 
"Can i be your boyfriend?" "Of course Ev!" I say with a huge smile on my face. "Finally," he says quietly as he kisses me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~When we get home I jump in the shower quickly. After showering I put on a hoodie from Evan. Or can I say, a hoodie from my boyfriend :)?
I lie down on his bed and choose a movie. When Evan comes out of the shower, he comes and lays down with me. His head on my stomach.
"Do you mind if I tell my friends that you are finally my girlfriend?" he asks. "Of course, I don't mind!" He calls two of his best friends and as soon as they answer he says, "Guys guess what". His friends don't even have to think about it and both said at the same time, "Are you guys finally in a relationship?!". We both start smiling. We tell them about our vacation and about today.

When Evan hangs up, I take a selfie of us and send it to Lea saying, "your new favorite couple!"

The photo is similar to:

When Evan hangs up, I take a selfie of us and send it to Lea saying, "your new favorite couple!"The photo is similar to:

We finish our serie and fall asleep in each other's arms <3!