3

3

"So, Y/n, have you already been shown around the school?"

A tall girl with long black hair, tied up in a pony tail, turned to look at you.

She had a long side bang and she looked at you with a smile that seemed more polite than happy.

"Yeah, I came here a few days ago to get all my paper work and stuff, a third year who was also there showed me around." You let out casually.

"Oh." She said a little less enthusiastically, looking a little disappointed.

"But, to be honest, I don't really remember much of what they'd said." You continued, guessing that this was her attempt at making a first impression on you, and frankly you didn't want to ruin it for her.

"I'd be glad to show you around! My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, I'm one of our class representatives!" She responded, more upbeat this time. You took it from that, that you were right.

"Nice to meet you." You looked around at the group around you.

There were the girls you'd seen before. Rosy cheeks, the girl who sits in front of you with the earphone jacks, Mina and Momo. There was one other girl you didn't know, she had dark green hair and her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

That's... normal. An animal quirk maybe.

You really had to get used to seeing different types of quirks. There was even a boy with the head of a bird in class if you remembered correctly.

"Uhm, so..." You started, wanting to get a conversation going. "I didn't catch your names. Other than Momo and Mina, of course."

"Right!" Rosy cheeks said in realization. "I'm Ochako Uraraka." She added a little wave as she talked.

"My name is Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu, ribbit!" The green haired girl said in a slightly raspy voice.

So she has a frog quirk?

"Sure."

"I'm Kyoka Jiro." Earphone jacks said with a slight nod of her head.

"My name's Toru Hagakure!"

You were taken aback for a second. You look around in the direction the voice came from and thought, for a moment, you were seeing things.

Was that... a floating uniform.

"Uhm... H-hi?" You realized, only afterwards, how rude that sounded.

Mina and Jiro started to snicker.

"Sorry! I-" You started, in a panicked voice, before Mina came over and put an arm over the floating clothing.

"She's invisible. It's her quirk." She said, still giggling.

"Don't worry, a lot of people get surprised at first." Hagakure said.

"Oh." You said in a quiet voice.

Well that went great.

You walked in silence for a bit, not knowing what to say after that. You turned a corner and see a large door at the end.

"That's the cafeteria." Momo pointed out.

Before you could say something back, you heard a voice behind you.

"Hey! Wait up!"

You all turn at the sound. It was the boy with the black hair, along with a few others. You guessed the Pomeranian had finally calmed down enough for him not to need a whole swat team to hold him back.