Chapter 2 - Wes

2

Wes

I'm awoken by a loud, obnoxious rapid knocking that sounds at my bedroom door. I can feel the hangover before I even open my eyes. My head is foggy, and my throat is dry due to a night of drinking and no sleep. I manage to pry one eye open and the aftermath of last night hits me like a ton of bricks. I try to move my arm, but something weighs it down and I'm too tired and hungover to give a shit.

The pounding stops and I eagerly close my eye and proceed to fall back into my drunk induced coma. Except the loud knock sounds again, followed by my fathers annoyed soaked voice.

"Wes! Wesley, Wake Up!" He shouts, followed by another few knocks and then the door handle twists, causing me to shoot upright in bed. I immediately cower over as a sharp pain hits me right between the eyes. My left arm is tucked underneath a woman, whose name I can't remember and quite frankly don't know if I would've known her name in a sober state either. My right leg is held in place as another nameless women's thigh is draped across it. At the foot of the bed, a third woman lays stretched across the edge in a deep sleep.

I vaguely remember how the four of us ended up here but by the looks of the empty condom wrappers that are thrown on the floor, the half empty bottle of tequila and my worn dick, it's easy to piece together that last night, I'd been up to my usual.

The door quickly opens, pulling me back to the present as my father steps inside. The usual disgust and disappointment etched across his face. He takes a quick look around and I can only imagine what is going on in his mind. Clearing his throat, he looks to me, folding his arms across his broad chest.

"Get dressed, get rid of them and meet me in the dining room." He orders, turning away from the X-rated sight, my father leaves me to my mess, slamming the door behind him. I scrub my hand across my face. My head is throbbing, and I can feel the bile starting to pool in my throat. I need water, a few aspirin, and a hearty meal if I'm going to make it through another hangover. It's what I'd been doing for years, however as I grew older it's become obvious that my usual go-to hangover cure was starting to do nothing to pull me out of the black hole.

I groan as I reach over and begin to shake all three women awake. Just like me, they're all hungover, dazed and confused. I stare at their faces, still having a hard time of remembering last night's events.

It wouldn't be the first time.

As I begin to climb from the bed, the three women begin to stir.

"Ready for another round?" One of the women asks groggily.

"NO! I need you all to leave." I answer her, as I stand to my feet, barely keeping my body from rocking side to side. Her eyes fall to my bare dick and a sly grin spreads across her face. Her lipstick is smeared, and her mascara is now coated underneath her eyes resembling a raccoon. Neither of the women begin to move, as they all stretch across the king size mattress. The women with the raccoon eyes disregard's my rejection as the other two begin to follow her lead. Raccoon eyes, sits upright in bed, exposing her hard nipples. On any other occasion, I wouldn't bat an eye for another round. It would be a great start to my morning, or afternoon or whatever fucking time it was, and I never turned down the opportunity to partake in an orgy. But with my father just a few feet away, and my head now throbbing so hard that I felt as if I were going to faint from the pain, the idea of fucking all three of them was unfortunately, off the table.

"NOW!" I shout and they all jump from the bed and scatter towards the pile of clothes that were in a ball on the floor. They begin to pull on small pieces of clothing as I begin to walk towards my adjoining bathroom.