Chapter 13 - Wes

I awake to two half-naked sleeping women on either side of me. This seemed to be the norm for me. Even though this routine of mine was becoming tiresome, even for me, especially after meeting Eden.

Eden.

I've been saying her name, over and over in my mind for the past twenty-four hours. Visions of those big brown eyes, that bright smile, and that no nonsense attitude of hers has now attached itself to me, along with my thoughts and dreams every night since meeting her. The woman that, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to let go. I knew she was off limits and that crossing any boundaries with her could cause more harm than good, but I couldn't help but to think, what if it didn't?

What if I threw caution to the wind and just fucking went for it? God knows I want too. Being around her and trying to control my urges was almost physically impossible. The only way I knew how to control my urges had been to stay away from her.

After our moment in her office a week ago, I caught a pretty damn good glimpse at the woman she could be if I pushed her far enough. The only problem was, is that I hadn't expected how easily it would be to fall to my knees and do whatever it is that she'd ask of me. Even if it would cost my family its business. I guess this is how recovering addicts felt after being sober for ninety-days only to be met with their drug of choice as their reward. Some were strong enough to walk that straight and narrow path of sobriety. While others, like myself, wasn't as strong.

So, I took the cowardly way out and tried to find other routes to get my need for her under control. And that was to stay far away from her as possible. Leaving work early or not showing up to work at all had worked, but after day four I knew that I couldn't hide in my penthouse like some pussy and chose to face the beauty that made me question everything I'd ever known about myself.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and rake a hand over my face, hoping the groggy feeling within would subside. I growl as I sit upright in bed and take a look at each of the women lying next to me. The Halle Berry look-alike is laying on her stomach, half naked in a cream-colored thong and a pair of sky-high heels. The white sheet is barely covering her ass, and her bra is missing. That's if she'd even worn one. I turn to my right to find another woman whose face is concealed by her arm, that's draped over her eyes and by a mass of unruly brown curls.

I climb out of bed, careful not to wake the sleeping beauties and quietly walk to my bathroom. Once I'm inside I lock the door behind me, not wanting any possible interruption, and turn on the sink. I take handfuls of cold water and splash it over my face several times hoping to wash away last night's filth before glancing up at my reflection in the mirror.

I hadn't expected last night to turn into another one of my usual party benders, but it was the only way to get all the pent-up frustration I'd been feeling to escape. When Stew showed up along with Halle, and a few other women willing to do just about anything, well what can I say? I'm a man and a man has needs. Except those needs weren't met last night. In fact, they hadn't been met in two weeks.

Two very long fucking weeks!

***

The night of my first day at work, I couldn't get my mind off Eden. I couldn't stop thinking about the way her silky black hair bounced with every powerful step she took. Or the way she chewed her bottom lip when she was deep in thought. Or the way her beautiful dark-brown eyes would widen to saucers when she was surprised by something.

When Halle pressed her lips to my chest, all I could think about was Eden. When Halle begin to undress me, I could only imagine Eden's perfectly manicured fingernails touching my skin. As Halle drop to her knees and begin to undo my slacks, my dick, just like every other part of my body couldn't respond to her, the way it would have just a day ago. I tried but failed to push away all thoughts of Eden, and as I watch Halle on her knees, my goal was to fuck Eden out of my system. It was one thing to invade my space at work, but to invade my personal life at home was another.