Chapter 11 - Wes

FUCK! I needed to get laid.

Closing my office door behind me, I maneuver my hard cock that's practically ripping a hole in my customed made slacks and sit in my office chair. I scrub a hand over my face, not wanting to fully pull my dick out and jerk it underneath my office table, which at the moment, didn't sound so bad. Especially after the intense moment Eden and I had in her office. I'd been challenged by many women across the globe and since I was a man that never backed down from a challenge, I often never turned down a women's advances. Except today.

I didn't have many rules, since following them hadn't been something I'd ever cared to do before and in my opinion, rules were meant to be broken. Except the one rule I promised myself years ago after countless women that worked here at the firm, tried to bed me and that was to – NEVER sleep with an employee of my company; and for years I didn't have an issue with breaking it. Sex was simply just that for me, sex. But when you cross sex, money, and power it could make for a pretty fucked up cocktail. I didn't want to be caught in a sex scandal, that could possibly ruin my family's business due to one bad decision and a women's assumption that sleeping with me could lead her to some big payout.

Whitney unfortunately learned that the hard way. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware of Whitney's beauty, and under any other circumstance I would have taken her up on both of her advances, but I refuse to let her or anyone else here push me to break my one rule.

That is until Eden's little show just a few moments ago.

Eden was the one exception to my rule. A rule that I seemed to want to break whenever I was in a room with her. I'm not sure how I'd been able to pull myself away from her and make my way back to my office with a hard on so thick, the feel of the cotton material of my boxer briefs brushing against my sensitive head. Which practically had me coming in my slacks before I could even get behind the safety of my office door.

I bounce my knee rapidly, up and down, up and down, until my hard on has subsided. I stare at my closed door, wondering if Eden were in her office having just as hard of a time as I was. I've never in my entire life wanted a woman as bad as I wanted her.

I wasn't sure if it were because I told myself that I couldn't have her, she was a co-worker, my employee if you wanted to get technical and because of that she was off limits. Or if it were because she was the one woman that pegged my interests beyond just the bedroom.

I'd managed to push all thoughts of her aside and focus on the real task at hand – finish the deal between my father and I and move on with my life. Maybe then, I'd give into the temptation that is Eden Rhodes, but until then I needed to work harder at doing abso-fucking-lutely nothing just as I had planned to do on my first day and lead with the head on my shoulders, instead of the one that was currently begging to be set free in my pants.

I grab my cellphone and begin to scroll through my contact list, looking for my afternoon and nighttime fuck because damn if I needed to get rid of the bulge in my pants that refused to be ignored. A list of names, and descriptions of women whose names I couldn't remember, scrolled past my thumb, none of them pegging my interests. I forcefully shove my phone into the breast pocket of my suit jacket and quickly stand. I adjust the bulge in my pants, and once I'm satisfied that I look halfway decent, I exit my office.

It's the middle of the day, and I've decided to take the remainder of the day off. I was on a mission, and that mission was to find a woman, that peeked my interests long enough to get me over this hump.

***

I quickly make a reservation at The Red Diamond Cigar Bar, located just minutes from here. It's a classic, speakeasy style bar that catered to men and women with a taste for the world's best bourbon, scotch, whiskeys and Cuban cigars. The place was usually filled with men and women who earned enough money to pay the hefty monthly membership that it cost to even use the restroom here. No one who wasn't a member, or the guest of a member could enter the bar, without either being thrown out or paying the daily fee, which from what I'd heard costs more than most people's weekly salary. It was a way of keeping out the riffraff, according to the owner.