Eleven

Jack Gilinsky's POV:

Today I got a call from Digi tour inviting jack and I to have our own headline. We leave tomorrow so much for short notice but I'm excited to leave at least I get to leave my dad because I'm still annoyed at him even though its been about a month since the party. I hold grudges sorry.

I called Mia wondering if she wanted to go on tour with me. She said yes,of course. Good thing it's christmas break because her parents wouldn't have let her go.

I start to pack because I'm so ready to leave. Just 12 more hours of my dad and were off to Florida.

Mia's POV:

Jack told me that he was going on tour. I was so happy for him. He even invited me to go with him, I'm so excited it seems like it's gonna be so much fun. It's better than sitting around the house for 3 weeks doing nothing. I pack my stuff and go to sleep trying to pass up time.

We boarded the plane, I sat next to Gilinsky. Johnson sat next to sammy and Nate. Sammy introduced me to nate, I guess they rap together thats what he told me. He's really chill. Gilinsky told me that we are going to meet Kenny in florida. Great all boys.

Lucky me. Hint the sarcasm.

This is gonna be a long plane ride I lay my head on Gilinsky's shoulder and fall asleep.

-----

I wake up to Jack being so loud. "Awe look at Mia."

I open my eyes and see a phone in my face. I push his hand away and bury my face in his shoulder.

"Ugh Jack stop!" I said trying to cover my face.

I hear him laugh and take the phone away from me. Jack watches the snapchat he just took and posted it on his story.

I look at him confused. "Jack your fans?"

"Yeah and?" he said looking up from his phone.

"They are gonna find out." I said running my hands through my messy curly hair.

"It's okay babe. As long as I'm happy they should be happy for me. I know some of them are gonna have there opinions but its okay babe. Dont worry." he said as he intertwined our hands then lifting it to kiss my hand.

"O-okay" I said a little worried. Wait scratch that very worried.

We were doing so well. We kept our relationship on the low when it comes to social media. We've been going out for over 4 months and kept it a secret to his fans all this time. And once again I'm just not ready.

We got off of the plane, we were finally in Florida ... my home. We're on christmas break but it really feels like summer vacation. It's so hot good thing I brought shorts.

I take off my jacket and go inside the limo and leave the boys on the plane doing whatever they were doing There is a boy in the limo I'm guessing it was Kenny. He had his headphones in singing. I don't think he noticed that he was alone anymore. His voice was amazing, he hit those high notes like nothing.

"Wow" I breathed out.

He looked up and smiled. "Oh hey uh. sorry I didn't know anyone was in here." he said taking out his headphones.

"It's cool, your voice is amazing."

"Thanks. I'm Kenny." he said sticking his hand out.

"I'm Mia." I said shaking it. We let go

"So where are you from like youtube? vine? twitter? I don't think I've seen you before?" He asked.

I laughed I wish.