Sixteen

Mia's POV:

We got back from the tour and I was back to my basic life in California. I'm currently at school staring into space.

"Hey can I sit here?" I looked up and saw a boy with light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Oh my lord uh yes you can sit here.

"Yeah sure." I said not reaveling my inner thoughts.

The boy who looked like a god sat next to me. My anatomy class started and everyone got settled and hushed.

"Welcome back seniors!! Hope you all had a great break. Only a couple of months left. Stay strong."

How am I going to stay strong when I have this sex god right next to me.

"Okay we have a project pick your partners. And create a skeleton you have this week to do it." Mrs. Martin explained.

"Hey I'm new here so do you want to be my partner." The boy that I'm currently drooling over said.

I'll be anything you want.

"Yeah. Are you good at antomy?"

"I'm alright I had a b at my other school. Oh and by the way I'm justin. Justin bieber. "He said with a smile that was worth a million bucks.

Well hello Mr bieber.

"I'm mia. Mia Thompson."
----
"Guys he is a god like how is someone that hot. Trust me Kenna once you see him you're going to die."

"Haha highly doubt it and plus I'm talking to Nate again. He is the sweetest thing." She said blushing.

"Yeah yeah but omg the things I would-"

"Chill Mia you have jack."

"I'm not gonna do anything I'm just looking." I said turning my head away from Mckenna.

I turn and see Justin and we made eye contact. He waves and I wave back he comes over. I turn back to Kenna.

"He's coming." I said trying not to be anxious.

"Who?" she said lifting her head from her phone. "OMG who is that he's hot." She said with full attention.

"Told you."I whispered fast before he came.

Justin sat at our table. "Hey Justin this is McKenna.McKenna, Justin."

They said hi and we all just made small talk.

"Hhere are the boys?"McKenna asked.
"Who?" Justin asked.

"Oh jack my boyfriend, jack, and Sammy." I explained

"Oh you have a boyfriend."Justin said more of a statement than a question

"Yeah." I said trying not to be awkward.

"Cool." He mumbled.

"There they are." McKenna said referring to the boys.

Justin and I both turned our heads and saw them walking through the doors.

"Well I'm gonna go I'll text you my address so we can start in the project." He pulled a pen out of his pocket and scribbled down his number on a napkin and gave it to me. He gave me a small smile and got up.

"He so likes you." Kenna finally said like she was holding it in. Before I could respond Jack but his arms around my waist and towered me, I tilted my head up and kissed him.

I brought my head back down and saw Justin standing at the doors looking at me. He put his head down and continued to walk out.

"Who was that kid."Jack said referring to Justin.

"No one that you need to worry about just some kid in my class."

He nodded and talked about random things that I wasn't listening to because my mind was on Justin and me going to his house after school. Hopefully it's not awkward.

A/N:
Hey guys so I'm just going to update when I get a certain amount of reads on a chapter and votes or comments so it's not on hold anymore. So can we get this to 50 reads and 5 votes and 5 comments. Ily guys.

-Sasha

Twitter: @trustgilinsky