Three

Mia's POV:

I pulled up to a huge house and it was seriously beautiful. I got out of my car and knocked on the door. I fixed my skirt while I waited. Gilinsky opened the door.

"Hey Mia come in!" He said with a smile.

"Hi Jack, thanks!" I said stepping inside. Woah its even more beautiful inside.

"Yeah its nice huh." He said looking at me.I guess he read my mind. I nodded and picked up a baby picture and laughed. I'm guessing its Sammy's house because there a whole bunch of pictures of him.

Jack leads me outside to the back yard. The pool is amazing actually this whole house is amazing. Everyone was in the pool. Why didn't jack tell me it was a pool/kick back?

"Jack you didn't tell me we would be swimming!"I said confused.

"Don't worry Sammy has sisters you can just use their bathing suits."

"MIA!" Sammy yelled from across the pool."Come in!"

"I don't have a swim suit." I said shrugging.

"Its okay we got that all situated." He said getting out the pool and grabbing a towel. Holy crap he was hot. I think I might die to be honest.

"Come on Mia follow me." Waving his hand in front of me and chuckling a bit. Crap I hope I wasn't staring at him. I follow him upstairs and into a room. He looks through a drawer and pulls out 3 bathing suits.

"Here these are new. And you can change in here or there's a bathroom right there." He said pointing.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

"No problem." He said walking out and closing the door. I felt my face and it was hot omg I barley met this boy and he is making feel some type of way.

I grabbed the bathing suits and layed them on the bed. There was a pink sparkly bikini, a light teal strap less bikini and a white bikini. I picked the white one and got changed. I finished and walked down stairs and grabbed the towel Sammy left for me. Once I walked outside I could feel eyes on me. I instantly tried to cover my body with my hands.

"Mia come over here."Amber yelled

"Hey! I like your bathing suits." I said looking at McKenna and Amber.

Amber's bikini was a teal strapless bikini with ruffles and McKenna had a black bikini.

"Thanks, wanna tan?" asked McKenna.

"Oh. no. I will burn so fast, its not even funny and I'm already tan" I said laughing. Like really I don't need to tan I'm already black.

"Here you should take this then." She said grabbing sun screen.

I laughed and thanked her. I rubbed it all over my body and asked if one of them can rub it in. As McKenna rubbed it on my back I looked around and I see the boys in the pool laughing very secretively. Next thing I see is them coming out of the pool.

"Gilinsky what are you doing?" I asked him suspiciously.

"Oh nothing." He said with a smirk.

I felt his arms come around me.

"Gilinsky!" I scream and hear the other girls screaming too.

"Calm down." He said lifting me bridal style.

"I'm not playing!" I said hitting his chest and laughing.

"If you keep hitting me I will drop you I'm not playing either!" He said hovering me over the pool.