Thirteen

Screaming girls all to see 5 guys. And not to mention they were all pretty. I was currently standing behind the stage watching the boys do a Q&A.

"Okay next question." Said Johnson holding the microphone toward the crowd.
The girls erupted and waved their hands for Jack to pick them. Jack picked a brunette girl with glasses.

"Thanks Jack for picking me! Oh and by the way I love you guys."

Jack took back the mic. "I love you too." He smiled at the girl and gave the mic back. the crowd aww and the boys laughed.

"Thanks! Okay so how is it being on tour with your bestfriends, any stories?" The crowd oohed wanting more.

"I love being on tour with them I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"Awww Johnson!" A fan yelled out.

Everyone laughed at the outburst. "And as for a story hmmm wait. Oh I got a good one so.... Jack over here." He said looking back at Jack and laughing. Gilinsky shook his head and looked down laughing.
"He decided to show off his moves in beach volleyball yesterday. So he was running to hit the ball and he slid into a man with a hairy chest eating icecream. Ah man the man was so mad you should've seen the guys face. And Jack offered to buy the guy another ice cream." He said laughing.

Everyone laughed. Jack is such a good guy he would offer to buy him another icecream.

"Okay next." The girls did the same thing before Jack picked a girl with red hair and tan skin.

"So do you guys have girlfriends or are you all still fuckboys?" The girls screamed and agreed with the girl.

Oh its about to get real.

"Oh well I'm not a fuckboy but no I don't have a girlfriend. Sammy." Johnson said.

Sam brought the mic to his mouth to speak. "Nope I don't have a girlfriend.

"No girlfriend." Kenny said.

"Nah no girl." said Nate.

It was gilinsky's turn. He scratched the back of his neck. "Actually I do have a girlfriend." He looked at me behind the stage.

"Was it the girl on your snapchat?" someone yelled out.

He faced his attention back to the crowed. "Yeah thats her. Shes actually here. Do you wanna meet her?"

Crap Gilinsky they are gonna kill me.

"Yesss." The crowd responded.

"Mia come out here." He said into the mic.

I'm gonna kill him. I walked on the stage and Jack comes up to grab my hand. He speaks in the mic again.

"This is Mia my girl friend." The crowd screamed they looked happy for Jack.

Im happy. Out of all of these beautiful girls Jack picked me I'm the one who is holding his hand and is with him. I'm forever grateful for that. Also for his fans being so acceptive.

A/n I have writers block. And I changed the name of the story it was called "who says we cant". But now it's called Infatuate