Two

Jack and I hit it off really well. He showed me all around the school. Also we ended up liking the same music and both like to eat. The perfect things to a beautiful friendship!

"I'll meet you here at lunch."He said walk off to his class, I nodded and walked in my third period government class. I looked around and saw a seat at the back of the room. I went to the desk and sat down. "Welcome to Eastwood High!" said Mr. Corona.

"How was everyone's summer? Happy to be back?" He said with to much excitement. Groans from everyone including me responded back to him.

I was not happy to be at Eastwood high I'd rather be at Maxwell Acadamy in Florida right now.

"Do we have any new students?" Mr. Corona asked.

Oh please don't recognize me please please please.

I lean back in my chair as everyone looked around until their eyes landed on me. "Her!" this kid shouted. I glared at the kid in annoyance.

Mr.Corona looked at me and nodded "Please tell us what school you came from and what you did over the summer."

"Well"I said getting up fron my chair. "My name is Mia Thomson. I came from Maxwell academy in Florida. I just moved here about a week ago. And over the summer uhh I just hung out with my friends at the beach." I looked at everyone and sat down. After my little speech the class went by in a blur.

The bell rang I hurried to put away my stuff so I can meet Jack at lunch. I waited in the spot Jack and I agreed on and watched people go by. I checked if anybody texted me "Wow I have no friends." I muttered

"I'm your friend." Jack said smiling

"True let's go first friend from East Wood!" I said laughing

He smiled and started walking to the cafateria. We walked in and it was already crowded. "Where are we gonna sit?" I asked. Cause everytable already had people at it.

"Over there." He points to a table in the middle of the room. A blonde haired kid looks over at Jack and called him over. Jack and I go over to the table I take a seat and they looked at me.

"Oh guys this is Mia." Jack explains.

"Hi I'm Sammy." said Sammy sticking out his hand.

"Hi I'm Mia." I said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you Sammy."

"The pleasure is all mine." Sammy said with a little smirk. I felt my cheeks getting hot. Not gonna lie Sammy is hot.

"Anyways." Jack said shaking his head.

"What?" Said Sammy all innocent.

"Nothing." Jack said laughing and the rest of them laughing as well. "This is Jack Johnson, Amber Lane, McKenna Frill, and Sammy as you already know." He said introducing me to them.

"Hi" I said smiling.

"Hi" They said smiling back.

"If your cool enough you can be part of the squad." Said Jack J putting his hands on the the back of his head and kicking his feet on the table.

"Okay." I nonchalantly said.

As the bell rang we all got up as walked to class. I introduced my self in all of my classes like before. But lucky in my last period I had Jack G in it so it was less boring then the other classes.

School was over and Jack and I started to walk to our cars. "So Johnson wanted to know if you wanted to hang with us later."

"Yeah. He probably wants to see if I'm squad material." I said giggling.

"Wouldn't put it past him." He said with a small laugh.

I gave him my number and told him to text me the info. "See ya!" He said

"Bye!" I said getting in my car.

I get home and unlock the door. And my mom is right there waiting for me. "Hey Hun how was your day and did you make any friends?"

"Great actually and I met this guy Jack and his friends and we are actually going to go hang out tonight if that's cool with you?" I said hoping she said yes.

"That's great and yeah I'm fine with it."

"Thanks mom!" I said running up the stairs to get ready. I realized I don't know where we are going or what we are doing so I just wait for Gilinsky to text me.