Seven

I woke up with a massive headache. I tried to sit up but the pounding in my head was too loud. I turned over and looked at Jack. He looked so peaceful I took the time to admire his perfections. Like the way he sleeps with his mouth slightly open. His beautiful long eyelashes, his perfect morning hair. He is really handsome. I can't thank him enough for what he did last night. He saved me. I don't know where I would be right now if it weren't for him.

I got up from the bed and looked out the window to see if my parents were home. They weren't. I stumbled my way to the bathroom to get some water and brushed my teeth. I swear I feel like a zombie. I walk back to my room and see Jack on his phone.

"Hey babe come here." He said with his arms open.

Babe? I can get used to that. I get back into the bed and face my back towards him and he scoots closer to me and puts his head in the crook of my neck. "So what are we gonna do today. I smiled at the fact he said "we".

I turned around to face him "Aww you want to hang out with me." I teased.

"Yeah I don't even know why, I don't even like you that much." He said with a straight face.

"The feeling is mutual." I said with a straight face. We looked at each other started laughing.

"Okay." I said after we stopped laughing. "Can we just stay here and watch movies and cuddle?" I asked.

"Sure." He said getting up and putting his shirt on and walked out the room. While he was gone I put on some sweats and his hoodie that let me borrow when we first met. And made up the bed and put a huge blanket on it.

Jack came back with popcorn, Advil and water. He's so cute. We go back to bed and I snuggle up to Jack putting my head on his chest with his arms around me. We go through Netflix and decide on watching 21 & over. The movie started, I looked up at Jack and smiled. He kissed my head. I am truly grateful for having him in my life.

________________

After the movie was over it was 3:30. "So do you wanna go somewhere tonight." He said putting on his pants and shoes on.

"Like a date?" I said watching him.

"Yeah like a date."

"Yeah!" I said getting up to walk him to the door. We walked out and walked down stairs.

"Okay I'll pick you up at 7?

"Okay."

"Bye Mia" He said pulling me into one of his marvelous hugs. I could seriously hug him forever he gives the best hugs.

"Bye Jack." He kissed me walked out.

"Oh wait Jack what should I wear?"

"Something fancy."

I nod and shut the door and ran up stairs. Fancy, Fancy, Fancy. I look through my closet. I had fancy stuff but I didn't want to wear it I need something new. And I knew just who to call.

I called McKenna and Amber to meet me at the mall. I put on some jeans and black combat boots and put my hair in a high ponytail.

--------

I reached the mall and texted them that I was there. They tell me that they are in Forever 21. I go to Forever 21 and see them with dresses in their hands already.

"Wow you guys are amazing!" I said walking towards them.

"We know!" They both sang. I laughed and walked to the dressing room.

The first dress was a strapless dark blue mid knee high dress with pearls across it. I liked it. I walk out for them to see.

"Ooo that looks good on you!" Amber said.