one

"Wake up Mia." Said my mom pulling the the curtains and letting the sun shine through my room.

I pulled the covers over my head and squeezed my eyes shut trying to remember everything that happend over the summer. All the party's and long summer nights in Florida. But now I moved to California and I'm wishing I was still in Florida with all of my friends.

"Okay really Mia get up you dont want to be late on your first day of senior year."She said walking out.

"Okay okay." I said getting up slowly and squinting. I looked in the mirror horrified at what I saw. I went in the shower and just stood there for like 20 minutes literally doing nothing but just me and my thoughts.

I wonder how my school is like. I hope I make friends... probably not it's senior year everyone has there cliques already.

I shook the thoughts out my mind and got out. I got dressed and put on high waisted denim shorts and a white crop top with my white converse and left my hair naturally curly. Brushed my teeth and applied some lipsick, can't look too basic on my first day. I grabbed my stuff and keys and walked down stairs. I told my parents bye and headed out.

"Have a good day Mia!" Yelled my mom. Shaking my head and laughing I got into my car and drove to school.

20 minutes later...

I finally pulled up to the school 30 mintues early and nobody was there so I just decided to wait in my car until I started to see people come. I turned up my music and stared off into space.

I heard a faint tapping sound, I snapped out of my day dream and looked out side. I saw a tall dark haired boy tapping my window. I rolled my window down.

"Hi." He said with a huge smile.

"Uh hi?" I said smiling back. I looked around and its just me and him in the parking lot.

Should I be scared? What if he tries to kill me or something.

"So whats up?" I said laughing and a little scared.

"Oh you're probably wondering why I was tapping your window?" He asked. I guess he notice I was low key scared or something.

"Yeah just a tad." I said giggling nervously.

"Sorry I was bored so I just came over here." He said shrugging.

"Wow aren't you friendly!" I said with a smile.

"What can I say." He says smirking.

"Wait I've never seen you before are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah I am new I just moved here from Florida this summer." I told him.

"Really I've never been."

"Wow you should go its nice. Do you wanna come in its cold out side." I asked while looking around my car.

"Yeah." He said with a little chuckle.

He gets inside and shuts the door and I turned up the heater.

"So what grade are you in?" I asked

"12th,you?"

"Same"

"Oh I'm Jack. Jack Gilinsky" He said holding out his hand.

"Mia.Mia Thomson." I said shaking his hand.

Sorry if this is boring it's like an introduction sorta but I have plans for this book so yeah comment if you like it and this is my first story so go easy on me.