Five

"Now this is cute" McKenna said holding up this sexy pirate costume.

"Yeah but what about this one Mia." Said Amber. I looked at the sexy nun costume.

"Guys do you want me to look like a hooker?" I asked laughing.

"Well its the only day girls can dress slutty and not get judged might as well take advantage of it." Said McKenna while Amber nodded in agreement.

I shook my head and picked out this cute short Pocahontas costume. "This." I said holding it up.

"Omg yes. Try it on." Squealed Amber.

I go inside the dressing room and try it on. I actually look really good in it ."So?" I said walking out.

"YES YES YES GET IT."Mckenna and Amber screaming, making the worker turn around.

I go back to the dressing room and change. And pay for my stuff. Okay first step is going great. Now I need to get back home and talk to my parents.

I leave McKenna and Amber and go back home. I walk through the door. Let the charades begin.

I walk to my room and hide the costume in my closet.

Me: phase one complete.
Johnson: make sure you put on ur best sick face on.
Sammy: on to phase 2!
Gilinsky: Don't mess this up. :D

I roll my eyes at gilinsky's text and put my phone down. I get in the shower and wash my hair and shave. I get out and put on a robe and chill on my bed.

"Mia?" My mom said walking in.

Yes? I said in a low mumble.

"Oh are you okay?"

"Yeah just cramps."

"Oh want anything?"

"No I'm good."

"Okay well I came in to say that your father and I are going out tonight. If you want to go to your friends house you ca go there or just stay home because you're sick."

Did I just hear that right? She said I can go out tonight. What the heck? Who is this woman and what did she do with my Mom?

"Wait what? I can go out tonight?"

"Yeah you're old enough to make wise decisions for your self and we trust you."

"Thanks mom." I said hugging her "You guys are the best!"

She leaves and I grab my phone and run to the bathroom to get ready.

Me: Forget the plan I can go out tonight.
McKenna: yes girl yesss
Amber: praise the lord!!
Johnson:TURN UP!!
Gilinsky: pick u up at 8
Sammy: yay!

I looked at the clock. 8?!!! Its 6:30 I need to get ready now. I plug my phone into the dock and let G-Eazy flood through the speakers.

I put on my costume and found some brown boots in my closet and set them on my bed. I put some moose in my hair and just shook it eveywhere. Good thing I have curly hair I don't have to do anything.

I finish my makeup and looked at my phone. Jack texted me and I told him just come to my room.

"Woah!" He said eyeing me up and down.

"What?" I said laughing

He was dressed as a vampire. He had a dark suit on with fake blood on his suit and around his mouth. He made a hot vampire.

"You look beautiful." He said with a smile.

"You look quite handsome yourself." I said with a shy smile.

He smiled "Ready to go?"

"Yup!" I said grabbing my purse.

At the party...

Sweaty body's and drunk people everywhere with a slight haze of smoke. Loud music pounding my chest as I hold on to Gilinsky arm while he guided me through the house. He greeted some people and went into the kitchen. He goes to the keg. "Wanna drink?"

"Sure."I don't even know why I said yes I don't even like the taste of beer.

I put the cup to my lips and made the same face I made the first time. Jack laughed "Aw you're so cute!"

I laughed "I'm not used to it yet."

Amber and McKenna come up to me. McKenna wearing a nurse costume and Amber wearing a police costume. "Can we steal her?" McKenna asked jack.

"Yeah." He said.

I smile at him and follow them outside. "So I see you and Jack getting friendly." McKenna said nudging my arm.

I couldn't help but smile "Yeah I like him."

"Well just word of advice keep your eye on Jessica. She and Jack have been on and off since freshman year." She said pointing at a girl.

I look at her and I see her making her way towards Jack.

"Thanks I'll be right back maybe." I walk towards Jack and Jessica. It hasn't even been a minute and she was already throwing her self on him. "You look really good tonight Jack." I heard her say.

"You too." He said to her clearly not interested.

"Wanna go up sta-"

"Hey Jack wanna dance." I said interrupting her.

He nods and I drag him to the dance floor. We start dancing really close. Our body's moving in sync with each other. I need him to forget about Jessica and start focusing on me and what I'm about to do. I grind my hips on him and I can feel his breath on my neck. "Damn you're so hot." He said in my ear. I turn around and face him I look over and see Jessica giving me a death stare. I smirk and decide to give her a little show. I kiss him hard and sexy he seemed to enjoy it cause I felt him smile once I kissed him. I turned back around and continued to dance on him.

It got hot fast and I was thirsty so was he so we got drinks and went outside. We saw Johnson and Sammy with some girls and hung out with them. Johnson lit up a blunt and passed it. I never smoked weed in my life. I put it to my lips and inhaled. It wasn't that bad. I took another hit and passed it to gilinsky. He took a hit and passed it. I started to feel it kick in. I started to laugh and gilinsky was laughing too. Okay okay chill Mia chill. I looked around and Johnson and Sammy were both in a make out session and I turned to Gilinsky and he knew what I wanted to do. I pulled him closer to me and he crashed his lips on mine. I put my hands in his hair and started to play in it, while he had his hands moving up and down my back. What seemed to be like 5 minutes we stopped to catch our breaths. "Wanna go some where." He asked out of breath.

I got off of him and he grabbed my hand and led me back into the house upstairs. We go into a room. "I'll be back." He said leaving.

"Okay." I said. He shuts the door and I fix my hair and make my self look more decent and look in the mirror. I hear the door open. "Wow back so soon."

"Well hi Mia I've been looking for you."

Thanks for 200 reads