Chapter 15

AN: Mature content ahead, marked in italics in case you don't like that. Not essential to followbthe plot.

Jen stepped into her house full of anticipation. It took longer than she had originally planned to shoot the scenes she had scheduled for today, and she was counting every second of it.

Today was finally the day that David was going to come back to town. Finally. There had been a constant flow of messages, calls and video chats, but that simply wasn't the same as having him with her. It felt as if a part of her had been missing.

When she flopped down her tote on the chair next to the staircase, she could hear some noises from her bedroom.

When she came in, she saw that the closet door was open and that his side was fuller than it had been before. It made her so happy that he obviously had stocked up. For the mere 4 days he was being here, he would not have needed to bring anything considering the stuff he already had. But this was him making a second home, which was everything she wished for.

When she turned around, David came out of the bathroom in boxers and a t-shirt, fresh out of the shower.

She squealed in excitement, ran towards him and jumped up, hugging his neck with her arms and wrapping her legs around his waist, instantly locking lips with him.

He catched her smiling and started to reciporcate her kisses, breaking away after a while saying.

"Well hello! I missed you too" he laughed at her.

"Ohhh, I have no words to describe the torture I went through" she said, now back on her feet.

"Oh really? How can I make up to you?" He said in a playful tone, biting her earlobe, then kissing a line from her neck to her collarbone while tightly gripping her behind, bringing her closer to him.

All nerves in her body were already fully alert, when he moved his hands to her side, up her torso, to the front, starting to unbutton the blouse she was wearing, pulling her over the the bed.

He sat on the bed while cotinuing to kiss every inch of skin he revealed, and she already thought she was about to explode.
When the blouse was gone, he proceeded the same way with her belt and her jeans.

Wow that felt so great...

Suddenly she was well aware that she had been working all day and feared that she smelled exactly like that.

She moaned, grabbing Davids hair, who was currently working on her bellybutton.

"AHH, I should probably take a shower first..." She said full of regret.

David stood up, hands never leaving her body, now working the collarbone again with his lips.

"Fine by me, as long as I am allowed to join you" he said.

He swooped a laughing Jen, now only in her underwear, up in his arms and carried her over to the bathroom.

There she stood, taking off her bra and panties under his smoldering look as he took off his shirt and underwear. He stepped closer to her, started to kiss her again, turned the tap on the shower and started to walk forward motioning her back under the water when it began to warm up.