Episode 1

It is all over, all the drama. Back to normal life at Hankuk University's Law School.

The students who found themselves caught in all the drama had become much closer together, that could be especially said for Han Joon Hwi and Kang Sol A. But Kang Sol A hasn't noticed.

Han Joon Hwi looks over at her as he walked into the cafeteria, she is sitting with her roommate, Kang Sol B or A plus as Kang Sol A sometimes called her and Jeon Ye-seul.

She is talking with a bright smile on her face, probably disguising her exhaustion from the solo study session she most probably had the night before. Joon Hwi knew that she's most probably also drank inhumane amounts of coffee but not enough water hence the chilled bottle of water he now has in his hand along with his ramyeon which he just had cooked.

Ye-seul spots Joon Hwi from their table and motions to him to join them. He hesitantly begins walking towards them, noticing that none of the boys in their study group have arrived yet, sitting with the three girls would be rather awkward so he internally prays that one would turn up soon.

He reaches the table and habitually sits down next to Sol A, he doesn't know when that started, the trials or the study group but it had suddenly became a thing he hasn't stopped doing.

"Han Joon Hwi-ya," Sol A says. "Tell Sol B-ya that Professor Yang is like Snape from Harry Potter."

He internally laughs at the comparison, they both do have a dramatic flair to them, "Sol B-ya," he begins in a dry uncaring tone whilst subtley sliding Sol A the water bottle. "Professor Yang is like Snape from Harry Potter."

"Of course you would take her side," Sol B mutters.

Joon Hwi, quickly glances at Sol A to see if she caught what her roommate said but she just looks satisfied that he backed her up. "I didn't know you liked Harry Potter, Sol A-ya," he says quickly changing the subject slightly.

"So?" she shrugs as she puts a spoonful of her dakjuk in her mouth then notices the water bottle and gives him a look that says 'I'm taking that' and immediately opens it and starts drinking.

"So do you think you are like Hermione?" he asks ignoring Sol B's scoff.

"Don't be ridiculous, with my grades?!" she exclaims.

"I was talking about your hair," he chuckles noting her messy hair that proves that she didn't sleep much last night.

"Leave me alone, I forgot to brush it," she says putting her hands to her head trying to flatten out the mess.

Finally, Min Bok-Gi arrives hearing the last portion of the conversation then says "Don't girls have hairbrushes in their handbags?"

Pabo, Joon Hwi thinks, he's never seen Sol A use a handbag as she prefers to use a backpack, even then it's filled with books for studying and stationary. Then Joon Hwi notices Ye-Seul reach for her handbag as Sol A and Sol B start scolding Bok-Gi for stereotyping girls then pulls out a small pocket hair brush and hands it to Sol A, "Brush it after you eat," she mutters.

Joon Hwi laughs, "Sit down, Bok-Gi."

"Ok, hyung," he says timidly.

Sol A has another spoonful of her dakjuk once again missing the fond smile Joon Hwi gives her as she does so but it doesn't go unnoticed by Sol B who just rolls her eyes, suppressing the jealous pang that struck her.

She thinks to herself, my roommate is a either blind or an idiot.