Episode 15

Han Joon Hwi Pov

I wake up and find myself in the Hideout, Kang Sol A is sitting opposite me but still asleep. We did exactly as she predicted and both fell asleep. 

I promised her a coffee didn't I?

Should I go and make her one now?

But if she doesn't wake up up by the time I'm done the coffee will go cold.

I'll just wait.

In the silence.

I can hear people walking passed the hideout and I can hear Sol breathing softly in her sleep. Not snoring today, I laugh to myself quietly.

"You know, Kang Sol," I say so quietly I can barely hear myself. "I'm going to become a prosecutor and make sure all criminals are brought to justice. I'll make quite a bit of money doing that you know. Knowing you, you'll be successful and make a lot of money but you'll give all your money to your mum and little sister."

I can imagine it, she grew up in poverty so even when she has a decent amount of money she'll continue to save money on things. 

"So I want us both to be successful," I whisper. "Together."
She shifts slightly, turning her head to the other side. 

Is she awake?

I wait a few moments until I hear her soft breathing again. 

"So instead of you spending money, I'll spend it for you, spoiling you so much it'll irritate you and we can bicker like we do now."

I chuckle softly, "I won't overspend though, just enough to make you smile and annoy you. I'll also give you a reason to brag to everyone. I'll do my best to embarrass you in funny ways. I'll make you happy, if you'd let me."

"I wish I could say this when you are awake," I mutter. "Saranghae, Sol-yah." I sigh then start studying again. 

About fifteen minutes later, Sol wakes up, "Hey, I thought you'd say you'd keep me up."

"I fell asleep too," I shrug.

"Then why didn't you wake me up when you woke up," she complains as she checks the time.

"Because I'm a gentlemen and it'd be rude to wake you up," I say.

"Hasn't stopped you before," she retorts.

"Those times it was necessary to wake you up, this time it isn't," I say.

"Oh whatever, go get me some coffee."

"Ok."