Episode 11

Han Joon Hwi Pov

By the time we leave, Kang Sol A's house it's 8pm, we had to run for the bus yet again. Sol A looks tired as we sit down on the bus she looks close to falling asleep. "Kang Sol-yah," I whisper. "Don't fall asleep just yet, the journey isn't that long."

"Shut up," she mutters sleepily, clearly out of it since she didn't correct me for not saying Kang Sol A.

"If you fall asleep, I'll have to carry you back to the dorms, it's not that late, a lot of students will witness the scene."

"Leave me alone," she groans.

"I'll tell everyone that your mom told me to call her eommonim," I whisper into her ear.

Her eyes shoot open, "Say a word and I'll hide all of your ramyeon."
"I can buy more," I shrug as she stares at me threateningly.

"I'll steal it after you buy it," she retorts.

I laugh, "At least I woke you up."
"Remind me to never travel with you."
The word travel triggers a random bit of information I learnt a few years back, "Did you know according to Islam, the way to really know someone is by either living, trading or traveling with them?"

"No I didn't and so what?"

"Well I guess I know you pretty well since I've done two out of three," I explain. "Sunbae."

She groans again, "Do you really need to bring that up again?"

"I'm trying to keep you awake," I shrug.

"Just let me sleep and wake me up when we reach our stop." Five minutes later and I stiffen my body as she actually falls asleep, leaning on my shoulder. I smile, she does deserve this nap since she worked out her case. As the  journey continues, I contemplate what I should do when it's our stop. 

Trying to move as little as possible I decide to call Jeon Ye-seul so she can wait for us at the bus stop for when we arrive. I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial  Ye-seul, it dials for a second before she picks up, "Yeoboseyo?" she asks.

"Ye-seul-yah," I say. "Could you come to the bus stop? Kang Sol A has fallen asleep."

"Is she drunk?" Ye-seul inquires. "I thought you two just went out for coffee?"

"No she's not, she's just exhausted," I explain. "Could you come, I'm going to carry her back but I need you there so no one starts rumours."

"Okay."

"Thanks."

The phone cuts off and Sol A stirs slightly as I struggle to put my phone back in my pocket but stays asleep.