Episode 8

Han Joon Hwi pov

I see Kang Sol A leaving Professor Kim's office and call to her "Kang Sol A-ya!" I see her smiling face drop into a look of annoyance, "Hey what did I do to deserve that?" I ask as I jog over to her.

"You've come to annoy me," she states.

"Why would I want to ruin the rare moment when one of the Kang Sols are in a good mood?" I chuckle.

"It's not rare to see me in a good mood," she protests as she starts walking and I follow after her matching her relaxed pace.

"Both you and your roommate are either stressed, tired or annoyed," I say.

"Sol B is also emotionless at times," Sol A adds in her own defence.

"And you are normally both stressed and tired," I laugh. "You are normally in a good mood when you're drunk or... you've finally worked out the case that has been stressing you out."

"Oh?" she says surprised.

I examine the girl beside me, "You aren't drunk so I'm guessing the latter?... The inheritance case?"
"Ugh," she starts hitting me. "Why is your memory so good?!"

"Because I need to be at top of the class?" I suggest.

Suddenly we've arrived outside the girls' bathrooms. She stops hitting me, "I'm going in," she says. "You go wherever you were going."

"I wasn't going any..." before I can finish my response she's slams the door behind her, I sigh then stand outside, waiting by the wall.

I start checking my phone for messages, unbeknownst to Sol A, Kang Byeol has been messaging me daily asking about her sister and telling me about what she's done in the day.

"Oppa, eomma and I are making gamjajeon."

I quickly type my message "Sounds tasty, make some for me next time I see you."

"Oppa!" I hear someone call to me. I look up to see Ye-seul, Ye-beom and Bok-gi all working over to me.

"Oh, hey!" I say surprised as I slip my phone back into my pocket.

"What are you doing outside the girls' bathroom?" Ye-beom asks.

"Waiting." I say.

"For?" Bok-gi prompts.

Suddenly the door to the girls' bathrooms opens and Sol A comes out. "Why are you all crowding around the bathroom?"

"Well, Bok-gi was escorting me to the bathroom for some reason," Ye-seul says. "And Ye-beom was talking with Bok-gi so he followed us, and Oppa was standing outside the bathroom walking for you, eonni."

"Why were you waiting?" Sol A asks me.

"Because I was walking with you," I shrug.

Ye-seul laughs "Where are you two going now?"
"Back to the dorm..." Sol A says but I cut her off and say "To get some coffee."

Sol A turns to me, "I thought you weren't going anywhere?

"We're going to get some coffee to celebrate you working out your case," I declare as I indicate to the two of us. "I'm buying."
Her surprised face turns into an eager one, "Alright, lead the way."

I chuckle the wave to the others, "See you later."

They start laughing as we leave to go to the nearest cafe.