Episode 31

Third Person Pov

Han Joon Hwi stares in shock at Kang Sol A. "What did you say?" he asks breathlessly.

"What, you want me to say it again?" Sol A says annoyed.

Joon Hwi rushes to wards her, "Hanbon man," he mutters. "Just once more, please."

"You should have been listening the first time," she grumbles pushing him back slightly. She looks over at the drinks, "Is this mine?"

She takes the plastic cup from his hand and starts drinking it, "Nice," she says nodding her head. "So... what's you're response."

"Wait... I'm still processing," he stutters. Sol A rolls her eyes and pushes Joon Hwi's drink to his mouth makes him drink from the straw.

The coolness from the drink brings him back to reality.

"You said you accept me, right?" he asks smiling excitedly. "Really? Seriously? You aren't messing with me right?"

"No, I'm not," she confirms. "I'm saying ok. Let's get married...oof."

Joon Hwi pulls her into a hug, the two of them still holding onto their drinks. "Saranghae," he whispers into her ear. "I love you so much I can't even function and thank you."

"Calm down," she exclaims pushing him away again only for him to see how much she was blushing.

"You feel it too right?" he asks. "This thing, whatever it is."

"Yeah," she whispers. "I have for a while."
"Why didn't you say anything?" he asks.

"I wasn't sure what it was," she says. "When it started and how its headed."

"But will marrying me make it stronger?" he asks.

"Yeah, I think it will."

"Then let's go out and buy rings tomorrow," he says excitedly. "We've got a lot of work to do."

"What about my mum..."

"You know she already wants me to marry you," Joon Hwi smirks. He examines me for a second, "What changed your mind? Or rather, what settled your mind?"

"I went to Yang gyosunim and he basically told me to get over the shock and say yes."

"So Yang gyosunim is rooting for me too," he says. "Alright, let's go back to your place now."

"Seriously?"

"We don't have any other classes," he shrugs, he says taking her hand leading her out of the building. "Let's go."